Survival tips for OGs

OG here. Made it this bullrun. Comfy but not pleased seeing some of the old biz guard struggling. You should have made it too but I know many of you still didn’t pull out much profit when you should have. Don’t beat yourself up. This was an important education. Nonetheless, I have some advice which you can either reflect upon or ignore. Happy to answer any questions.

Attached: 68E44867-FDB5-4D7B-9621-CA61F9332FEB.jpg (900x675, 105.37K)

I bought the top. Do I sell now or wait for it to go back up?

when did you start?
how much was when you started?
how much now?
what coin made you make it?
when did you buy it?

if shitcoins, sell. otherwise just hold if you don't need the capital

Selling now even if we go a bit lower is riskier. You’re better off holding here. If you have fiat or stables, now is the time to consider slowly deploying them. I would only recommend projects with strong fundamentals or those that caught a bid during this downturn.

I make 950k a year. I am down 90% do I kill myself or not wait 2 years to make up losses from salary? I feel with inflation it’s more like 4 years not 2. I am 34 so super oldfag, I might as well rope tonight. Wasted my life to build and get a company acquired, hoped I ‘d live my 30s as a baron, my W2 is around a million per year - and here I am miserable. If I held the trigger to nuking the world I ‘d damn us all.

don't damn me faggot I need to hit 3 plate squats

Is chainlink going to $1000 usd? Should I keep buying?

DCA or time the bottom?

Time the bottom, DCA out.

Started in 2016 but been on biz for years before that. Got into eth early and lost a lot in IC Os. Put in 30k and grew up to 200k on rai, ant etc.

Main wealth came in when I got into link in bear market. Bought a lot between 27-40c. 270k total link and sold some between 30-46 dollars. Also got into Luna sub 3. 10m in crypto, 8m in stables, 1m in bank account. House paid off. Kids school fees paid off for 8 years.

Depends on what you hold. 2 years for most alts as they get decimated. Many will flourish in the bear. Find the edge.

Ur too deep. Too deep. The hedonist life is a slow killer. Sounds like u need kids. Not joking.

Thoughts on ICP?

Link goes to 1k within 2 years. Insiders know this too. Cap this.

Unfortunately it gets the euthanasia train. Look up sunk cost fallacy and other biases that lead to cognitive dissonance. These are your enemy buddy. Obviously you can take my advice with a pinch of salt but having been there when req, AMB, omisego, nano etc all died, I know what to look for. I would cut and go into bear market proof projects.

Wow, you're 34 and you're that much of a bitch. School shooter vibes, taking out others with you because you're miserable and aimed incorrectly. Now, I'd hate to be the reason somebody killed themself, but if you're such a piece of shit that you're going to hurt others on your way out, just leave now with whatever honor you have left. Making a million dollars a year at 34 and crying about not having more money. Grow up or die, manchild.

I had this idea to not even buy anything until the time range of a year before the next halvening. Do you think the knowledge of crypto becoming more mainstream would affect this cycle or is it likely that history would repeat itself?

Attached: halvening.jpg (2389x1340, 561.34K)

>started in 2016 but been on biz for years before
Lying ass faggot. Biz wasn’t around for years prior to 2016

>Comfy but not pleased seeing some of the old biz guard struggling.
Based. 2018 Linkie here. It saddens and bewilders me when I see OG stinkers on twitter in absolute despair now. My mind boggles that a very liquid and leisurely more-than-100x was somehow not enough for them.
>Selling now even if we go a bit lower is riskier.
Not so sure about this one friend, but I respect your opinion.

wait for it to go back up, then sell after it crashed down even further from there for maximum pain.

Attached: 1619706633572.jpg (640x646, 34.58K)

High IQ question. With the growing adoption of crypto, there’ll be a lot of front running. Historically, 1 year before has been easy mode gains but I don’t believe that to be the case anymore. You have two choices. Stay in stables/fiat until the btc bottom and buy most projects then or ride the strength of the bear market in fundamentally strong projects. It all depends on your goals. Bear won’t be as long and as deep as before so keep this in mind.

Thnx m8 appreciated

All you had to was buy btc and never sell. The only "lesson" an og could tell you is to not buy low cap and to hold no matter what. This works for 99% of the population but it isnt sexy.