I spent my childhood, teenage years and early 20s playing videogames without acquiring any useful skills or having sex

I spent my childhood, teenage years and early 20s playing videogames without acquiring any useful skills or having sex.
How do I profit of this?

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f (3).jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

same and 24. i have a degree but I've been a neet for a year since getting it. I didn't learn shit

Attached: 1645267571850.gif (300x300, 737.92K)

>just get a degree bro

Is no different to saying “just take a shower and get a haircut bro”

Some people are just fucking losers man, it’s as simple as that. Winners wouldn’t be special if everyone was winning.

Just like there has to be a bunch of poorfags for every richfag there’s gotta be a bunch of losers for every winner.

Normies will tell you
>just do X

Without understanding it’s not X that is the issue.

For a natural born genetic loser, which you probably are, even when you do everything right, you still don’t get the reward.

The only difference between people who kills themselves and people who doesn’t is that the one who doesn’t accept the fact they’re a loser and stopped caring

Do you wake up in the morning and decide to be a piece of shit, or does it just come natural to you?
Seriously, you deserve the worst of everything, and I bet life has been shit to you because you are filled with such a vile spirit.

unless he has autism i doubt it's "natural born." it's more likely a case of no father figure and no internal drive to succeed or better himself. i was an obese schizoid video game playing loser when i was in high school. dropped out of college after 2 days. worked a shit retail job for 6 months, then decided to get my shit together.

>without acquiring any useful skills
Who cares? You can always flip burgers at McDicks for a living. Even with skills if you are a sperg you will never advance in your career, you will never be a manager.
>or having sex
Visit a prostitute as soon as possible the more you miss out the worse it will get.

Bitcoin is going to $8000 - $10000

Attached: 728ADD7E-EDA7-45F3-9584-65B88FF7912B.jpg (512x426, 34.64K)

He's not wrong though you just sound like a normalfag who thinks he deserves everything he has.
Cool I decided to get my shit together and get a gf a long time ago.
Guess what? It didn't work and I'm still an incel. Some people are just losers, you either cope or you rope.

Hey don't discount having sex with yourself or other inanimate objects.

Do a lecture tour of high schools preaching about the dangers of video games. Easy ca$h.

Oh yes when you grow old you'll look back fondly on all of those times you've masturbated while people half your age were having sex.

>then decided to get my shit together.
And what do you do now?

Meanwhile there are people in your age group who have:
>experienced innocent, true love
>developed all kinds of life/career skills
>started 8-9-10 figure companies
>been playing a sport or musical instrument for decades and are masters at what they do now
>made it from investments having taken advantage of the greatest wealth transfer in the history of capitalism

user, when you dig deep you'll understand that some people are just never meant to make it. But find comfort in the fact that your existence isn't totally meaningless. You were made to serve better men.

Attached: 1644364926436.jpg (640x640, 38.26K)

I actually used to make money off of vidya in high school. Steam trades. Mostly stuff like CS:GO skins and TF2 hats. For TF2 I would save up crafting materials for the release of new hats so I could get numbered items (one of a kind worldwide) and just instantly craft a bajillion items the microsecond the update hit. Sold one of those silly hats for like 250 bucks once.
The answer is you have to work. Use some ingenuity to turn a profit from a marketable aspect of gaming. Duh.

i have a gay and boring job in corporate accounting but i make almost six figgies from home and i have a gf

faggot.

What I don't get tho is how some of these niggas that objectively mog me physically are so much worse with women and human interaction

>BoBA
you will get a gf soon

The greatest profit is the reward you receive for loving and caring for God's children

just buy and hodl shib and don't stop

>The greatest profit is the reward you receive for loving and caring for God's children

Attached: 1641062248085.jpg (1268x969, 345.48K)

Weird, when i was in elementary school i was popular, i even had a gf in elementary school and in early middle school, however it all was in a steady declined sine my mom died of cancer when i was 8, and my stepmom would continually abuse and beat me every day, till she decided to cheat and my dad broke up with her. Now i can't focus and i'm a complete social looser who can't speak with people outside of specific topics or professional environments.
>Verification not required.