Its at a 52 week low - why shouldn't i just dump 10k into this? seems like an easy come up

its at a 52 week low - why shouldn't i just dump 10k into this? seems like an easy come up

Attached: download (2).jpg (991x557, 83.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/sLBDj
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>lets invest in the stock run by the guy who supports trump and vows to topple deepstate
neat

Because it's one of the shittiest tech stocks and the tech bubble bursted two months ago

I don't see the flaw In this

cathy woods touch of death it’s over

kek seriously

>buying a peter thiel direct listing within 5 years of listing date
Ngmi
He lists whatever is hottest and gives himself and the other LPs massive benefits at the expense of the public
Never buying an IPO is a decent idea, but never buying a thiel direct listing is a gigabrain idea

Because it’s a meme stock that only zoomers talk about. If you look at their financials, it’s obvious that the company will literally never be profitable.

>it's not profitable now
>therefore it will literally never be profitable

It’s been in business for 20 years and has never turned a profit. It’s still in deep losses and the company itself is cryptic to most investors.

My guess is that's all because of their nutjob CEO. If he ever gets replaced with someone more competent the company could very likely become profitable.

If you bought FB within the first 5 years, you done good.
They started to become cashflow positive in their operations in 2021, however they still need external capital to grow, with intrest getting increased, there's a chance it's gonna get hammered.

literally because its one of the worst tech stocks
move to crypto and invest in web3
>bitdao is the next big thing

nah i dont really believe in any of that shit desu

I've been holding since $8, watched it go to $45 and didn't sell

>$11
kek, wtf happened to this shit?

The CEO has a Jewish father, a Black mother and is a progressive in almost every which way. Before you invest I suggest reading this NYT profile.archive.is/sLBDj

as opposed to what?
the ones that work for hilarity, who vowed to expose trumps russian collusion? like HBGary?

Fuck palintir, fuck dyncorp, fuck HBGary and the rest of you spooks.

Thats basically all modern intel/security/data.. whether theyre aware of it or not.

I am buying in slowly as it sinks. I wouldn’t recommend making a huge purchase all at once.

Attached: 0DF57208-EB66-4917-BCA0-EE983C892042.jpg (480x853, 57.12K)

How much does their 51million gold hedge offset interest rate increases, would this keep the stock price from rugging if conditions continue & gold breaksout