Is this real?

Attached: 30D3E6C2-6E0E-40DD-B31B-CBD50D6E0462.jpg (1170x1387, 430.04K)

kek at the end

>news spreads around the office and now gov agents are downloading nunchuck

I was hoping for the legendary
>Yours sincerely, NIGGER mumu
like in pic rel

Attached: 1644260634560.png (1361x640, 39.3K)

holy fuck Any Forums

Attached: 1234.jpg (305x341, 27.11K)

So what do they think this is going to result in?
Obviously Crypto is going to get isolated more and more from the FIAT system and you cannot do jackshit with BTC when the governments really want.
So many Zoomers actually have never really heard about money laundering it's amusing.

I may be retarded, care to elaborate further please?

Low iq boomer.

Go back.
He's a s0.y fag and needs to go back.

>FIAT
it's not an acronym retard, learn Latin
>probably spells Fed as FED.

>46692361
sir this is 4channel

Crypto does work currently because it is allowed to work by the governments.
The US could switch off crypto in a minute if they really wanted.
Your bags would get rendered close to worthless instantly.

So you should really hope that they never want to.

ah just like I though
thank you digits oracle

Only cowards go many against one. That's what they did to dame.eth. They are not brave. They are scum. Plus they did it only because they were thinking they are anonymous. It's called being a chicken.
Go back? Maybe YOU should go back... into your mancave where you can act tough on the interwebs.

Anyone feel like Nunchuk is CIA or some government agency and they're purposefully acting like right-wing assholes so the Fed "has a reason" to shut them down?

Attached: cia.png (1200x1200, 282.3K)

You can use crypto regardless if your government allows it or not. Never hear of p2p and otc?

Them banning it would be bullish, it would pave the way for new projects that allow earning and spending crypto and skip fiat altogether.

Technically you can already, through stuff like bitrefill and shopping dot io or cryptocart.

learn what a png is you dumb gorilla nigger

Attached: deepfried_1645369376427.jpg (800x948, 28.86K)

No. Take meds

I see, we must be the bravest being alive then considering we are going againts the global narrative which is held dear by 99.99% (excluding humans living in isolated poor places where SNS can't reach) of people in this planet
What a glorious time to be alive, being the last fighters than have the honour to retake Earth back ensuring a future for white children forever

>Go back? Maybe YOU should go back.
I've been here since 2007. You should go back, moralising faggot.
Based and redpilled. Ave Europa.

if u can only achieve victory by being an asshole and a coward, do you really think you're going to win the war?