The Graph (Ticker GRT)

It's over. I'm delegating a 10k stack and forgetting about it for a few years. Just gonna be DCA ing into ETH for now

Attached: 1641664634107.png (1487x1037, 1.92M)

In 2030 it wont even be worth it to spend some gas fee to recover your suicide stack.

Attached: GUrty.jpg (1493x2132, 2.08M)

All fruits ripe. Short gota shit too. Jah guide.

by 2023 that stack will be worth less than $500

Don't listen to all the saddo fudders pal.
Only 2 and a bit years to the next halving.
This is a guaranteed $3+ coin come next bull.
If it goes below 10c I will personally be buying as much as I can afford as will most of the fudders here I assure you.
Don't be down, just DCA down fren.

Yes listen to this guys just take a 100k usd loan, sell you house steal money stop paying rent to dca into the grt in only 2 year will be a billionaire.
Just DCA fren :)

Pretty much this. Maybe not a billionaire but a hell of a lot richer. The fundamentals never changed. Just more and more usage as we go on and move to mainnet. I'm genuinely excited about the constant growth with grt.
Yaniv just gets more and more of them addicted to the service every month.
The real numbers look very very good, don't worry about the price for now.
I mean I did buy week 1 with the plan to delegate and forget for 5 years minimum so my plan may be different from others.

>If ya get down and ya s'quarrel evrydai
>You 're'saing prars to da devils, I sai
Wo-oh-ooh! Dat mi plan jam. But peace cuz I b lootin every day I dca. Tun up da ting! Jah bless.

By binance there is yet 5,300 000 000 tokens to unlock. Jump in for eternal pain

Fine
>Looking at the current site and looking at the number of indexers, there are about 162 indexers. Now, I only took the average of GRT delegated from top 10 delegators. I took the sum of the GRT staked from top 10 biggest indexers, and divided that by 162. I could have took the average of the entire staked GRT per indexers for all of them, but im too lazy, and I did this on purpose just to downplay the amount of GRT staked per indexer. The number came out to be on average of 7.36 Million GRT per indexer. If I did not exclude the rest of the 152 indexers, this number would be much, much bigger. But let's go with this number just to conservative.
>Currently there are 26 subgraphs on main net, and it is safe to assume that once all the 7000 subgraphs are on main net, there will be more indexers, about more than 7000+ indexers. But again just to be conservative, let's say only 2000 indexers will exist with an average of 7.36 million GRT staked per indexer, that means there has to be 7.36 million * 2000 = 14.72 Billion GRT tokens!!!
>THAT'S RIGHT, THERE WON'T BE ENOUGH GRT TOKENS TO COVER ALL INDEXERS FOR ALL SUBGRAPHS.
>10 B supply is unironically not enough bros. This project is no joke. If you invested in it, congratulations user, because you will make it

Your whole hypothesis include the fact that one subgraph need more than 5000 grt in signal.

what if it's 500?

sub $0.40. it's over

Attached: fam.jpg (240x210, 6.95K)

DCA, stake it in hodlnat or Nexo and forget about it.

Attached: 1642675491369s.jpg (250x140, 5.44K)

When calculating, I'd personally use USD TVL as a replacement for GRT TVL and just control for different GRT prices in the equation.

Attached: FMAPV43XMBAxTGJ.jpg (2048x1536, 489.07K)

i have it vested for 3 more years so I don't care about you nigger fudders
with jews, you win

Check.
>Sai ya just can't live dat negative wai
>If ya know what I mean
>Make wai for da positive dai
>'Cause it's news dai
>a new dai
Big up teach. Jah bless.

Dont listen to the tranny shilling their bag.
You want to make it ?
Just short.

$43

Attached: 1645232157237.png (300x161, 47.68K)

Yanniv Tranniv

This is honestly the most likely outcome.

I'll buy at .15