I’ve lost $10,000 USD trading cryptocurrency in total. I’m so fucking sick to my stomach...

I’ve lost $10,000 USD trading cryptocurrency in total. I’m so fucking sick to my stomach. I only have $35K left and only $50K in retirement accounts and I’m fucking 27. Should I kill myself?

Attached: 22D625C4-A754-4B90-A749-A6A89AFB3063.jpg (500x500, 40.11K)

>$85k
>27
you're fine. learn your lesson and quit bitching.

>you vill buy high
>you vill sell lov

you're ok. now get back in the wage cage.

I was supposed to make it by now….

You have lost what the average person spends on coffee in 5 years, or what a family of 4 will spend on a weeklong trip to Disney World.

If 10k makes you since then hoo boy. Better not get married.

Zew vil eat der losses.
>NO! I dont want to eat the losses. (tears in the eyes)

Stop investing like a toddler, buy a little bitcoin and HOLD that, then invest in the S&P 500, close this website down and stop sweating over this. This game is not for you.

>t.

Attached: 1009-10095058_post-crying-wojak.jpg (820x838, 180.71K)

>Better not get married.
In a bear market? Thats just financially imprudent.

Checked user. It just burns

Same but to much much lesser degree. Glad I learned my lesson at 19 with money I got from McDonalds work and scholarship refunds

literally don't trade
>go buy some ethereum and some bitdao and hodl that shit
>end up rich fat boy

how did you lose it? leverage trading?

I am down literally $100k over the last few months. 26 years old.

You'll be fine mate.

Only 2% of people make it. The rest either don't or act like they did because they turned their $10k investment to $100k, which is pretty much nothing if you stop there. Take a breath, learn the market, come back in a few months, and then you can try making it.

Lmao no you weren't
And I'm 25 and I lost 2.7 million
Suck it up
Everyone loses paper profits from the top.

>Should I kill myself?

What? With 85k you can recover those 10k losses no problem.

I'm down 30k on stock market in January, just one month. Done this shit like a dozen times now, dont' even lose sleep over it anymore. Learn from your losers and move on with better chances of wins in the future.

i lost 300k faggot stop whinning

if u had managed to have that much money by 27 and lose 10k which is nothing. then ur gud. u will recover from this.

Even if bait get a fucking job you people are so cringe