I solded Any Forums ... Solded at 40k, too little new money coming in and we go down...

I solded Any Forums ... Solded at 40k, too little new money coming in and we go down, unless the retarded short positions get liquidated we're going down.

I'll still hang around here tho.

Attached: 1644830042106.jpg (805x1024, 582.62K)

>I'll still hang around here tho.
Please don't.

Based

>I'll still hang around here tho.

Attached: 1644246096721.jpg (344x327, 19.41K)

>new money coming in
I think most of you don't understand what value is. Value doesn't depend on how much money "comes in". Stop reading marxist economics and learn the right economics.

>value
Crypto is a ponzi bro, plain and simple.

just keep some of that money around for when it goes to $5k so you can buy back right in

I thought the same until Canada went totalitarian. I can see it now. Getting out of my bank and into Monero and btc

It took a bunch of faggy coked up leafs for you to realize this?

most coins are garbage ponzis, yes, but some have actual utility

Based

Personally, I'm never selling. I made that mistake with BTC when it was under $10, falling for the FUD. If you sell, you will eventually want to rope.

it matters if money is also leaving

You think it will go that low :| I was thinking it will go to 20k, 10k at the lowest

Bearish Coffee posting is bullish

sauce?

They dont make girls like this anymore.

2002 was literally the best year in history to be a college student.

Do you like orange girls?

The ones that do have an utility are still useless. There is a reason why they aren't used as payments processors. Because they suck balls compared to Visa/PayPal.

paypal, visa, mastercard have partnered with cryptos.