I lost my job

i lost my job
please tell me that the bullrun will resume soon

Attached: 1610909467610.jpg (398x378, 36.48K)

If by "soon" you mean in 2-3 years then yes.

it will not

i don't have enough savings to last that long
i will probably end up homeless

Attached: 1619187506653.jpg (615x689, 155.35K)

rally march april
last time to sell according to that picture was feb 12-feb 15
next time to sell:
march 30th - first week of april

it's over

user... It's over

Attached: 1492363862277.png (619x453, 45.73K)

OP don't listen to them

>i lost my job
So get another one brainlet

Go live with your parents until you get a new job.
>inb4 you're a plebbitor faggot who has a bad relationship with his parents

i love my parents but i'm in my mid 20's it would be super humiliating to go back

learn how to swing with leverage

You will be heavily regretting any aversion to getting humiliated once you actually spend a night on the street.

You're only mid 20s, you have time to pick yourself up if you go back to your parents but your chances of recovery are practically zero if you end up homeless.

If you have a good relationship if your parents as you imply then they would much rather you move back into their basement than have your feet rot off from wearing the same soggy boots for 3 months without a shower since all the homeless shelters are overrun and never take men anyway. They may be disappointed and you might be humiliated but you won't be the first person to fuck up in their 20s and you won't be the last.

very hard, this is the only job i had in years because i'm a low iq autist

So you're not actually going to become homeless, just ashamed you have to live with mommy worst case scenario.
Fuck off.

How'd you lose it autismo?
Did you fuck up big time or creeped out Stacy with your behavior?

user, I…. I am sorry.
I heard McD is hiring…

I love the excuses you faggots come up with not to work

bad social skills means i'm hated by the normies there, it's mostly a male environment so no stacy shit, but the other coworkers hated me, most likely the talked shit about me to the boss
i also had to stay home because i had covid, which pissed off my boss, i would've gladly went to work if i wasn't forced to be in quarantine

Based swinger bro detected

God i hope this fucking happens. I can't take the wage cage anymore.

Wait so the boss fired you because you stayed home due to covid?
That's not even legal, get an adult to speak with a lawyer on behalf of you.

i would be happy to work, but interviews usually require social skills, they can sense that you have autism and will reject you even though you have skills/exp in that specific field
especially because hr is usually mostly female dominated

You will be ok user. It sucks now but in a years time you will be ok. Next job is coming or another opportunity. You will grow from this