ETH2 is coming out this summer

Deal with it

Attached: F6F7C370-B79B-463A-9D82-DCBBCB0CFD35.jpg (636x848, 135.83K)

Oh shit did that fucking autist leverage WMAF to have sex? We are uniironically fucked.

Why did you crop me out

creating world of servant mindset

Deal with it

I am still there yay!

Attached: 1645341767544.jpg (446x625, 175.28K)

ETH 2 is going to be a secuirty
They tried to avoid it by a quick last min name change.... but heres the issue

The SEC said the case was brought vs Ripple because they used the sales of XRP to fund the building of the ripple platform and that the ETH sales did not go to funding the creation of the ETH chain it was finished at the time of sale....

IF
Eth needs a big upgrade to ETH2.0 Then guess what.... the chain wasnt finished and they have been using the funds of the ETH ICO to fund the building of the chain

SEC is going to cuck this coin sooo hard once it gets a PHAT settlement cheq from ripple.

I dont think it kills ETH but ETH foundation will be paying a FAT fine and I dont think they have the resources to fight the SEC for 1 year like Ripple did

GL bro
TL:DR
This update makes ETH a Security based on the rulings in the SEC vs Ripples labs case

Attached: nt2o54y6j8f81.jpg (640x854, 98.8K)

It's the two Russian phenotypes: elder scrolls randomizer and Chinese.

>he knows

i think that zk rollups are the new eth.
> we even got zk for daos now with zkdao.

>MANBOYFAG.JPG
>6 MORE MONTHS!
sad

bros i need to know if he dresses like that ironically or if he is really that much of an autist?

Attached: l;kjhugytryui.png (655x542, 525.46K)

As if being rich and relatively famous isn't enough for an ugly male he needs to leverage WMAF as well.
It's over for the rest of us lmao.

imagine stressing about what you wear like some pleb normie

kek'd ngl

Eth 2.0 isn't coming if what u said is true. Eth will remain POW. If nothing changes sec has already stated btc and eth are not securities years ago.

lel

Cope

Shib to the Moon NIGGAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1618798330660.jpg (1079x1220, 227.26K)

>ugly

vitalik is actual chad

Jealous. If I were him, I would try to marry Vina Sky or May Thai.