In two days our suffering will end

In two days our suffering will end.
Hold strong brothers.
It will happen.
Two days, Tuesday, 22.2.22.

Attached: ICP.jpg (400x400, 19.22K)

Nothing will happen and I say that as a ICP bull

Yes it is callled euthanasia.

Attached: 1635110398958.jpg (1502x1080, 180.27K)

you are not a nigger and have a swc(small white cock). There fore you are not the bull but the cuck

This is triggering me. I bought $ICP and now all my dreams are in the trash. I wish I'd bought $ADA instead.

Attached: 400.png (882x758, 15.1K)

Unironically the time to really go all in is in a few weeks when the feds announce the first rate hike. I feel like it’s already priced in for the most part but the markets will take a hit that’s for sure. That’s when you buy

At least mine doesn't look like a poop

it was literally just a get.

Anyone who calls himself a bull is a massive faggot

where the fuck is moonman?
did he dump on us?

Please god I hope nothing happens and we crab to 10$ for 9 months so I can stack

bro I've only got 1100$ worth and I need 10k$+
for the 20X-100X noonsplosion

Nothing will happen, if anything we'll probably hover around 8-16$ this bear market and hit 70-90 in the next bull

the bottom is $5. do not go in until then

see you at the citadel frens

Attached: citadel.png (1520x175, 16.15K)

what was your average buy in price bro?

>t. 44 ICP bitch boy

Attached: piss.png (3037x1032, 116.38K)

Radical, man. What are your major price predictions and when are you selling?

this bitch flew to 2800 usd on listing day. i expect a decoupling and some big price action this year. it has been trending down since literally day 1. the shorters will be punished sooner or later

That's my opinion exactly; it's bottomed out and has not seen any upward momentum yet has such massive adoption and high ranking on cmc. Even if this trends lower (which I can't imagine lasting long/pic related) it will soon, as you said, decouple and see some major action upward.

Attached: ohdaddy.png (586x197, 35.22K)

it's gonna the the LINK of the bear market where it slowly climbs to 100 while everything else is blood red

Stop associating ICP with that rugged shitcoin you gorilla nigger street shitter

Not wanting to break your dreams but most of the institutional investors bought ICP for a couple cents a piece and are selling the moment their coins are freed up. This is why there has been constant downwards pressure. I want in but I can't buy until most of the initial investors have sold out. They are currently at 1000x their initial investment.