Should I get more DOT now?

Should I get more DOT now?

And someone please explain it to me, what's causing the market to crash, the war about to happen?

Attached: karaaakun.jpg (250x228, 6.77K)

DOT is vaporware and flavor of last season. Shortly before parachain auctions started was the moment to sell.

NO, NO, IT'S THE FUTURE OF FINANCE, SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UPPPP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Right and now is the time to accumulate, you're missing the last move

ngmi

that's exactly what I expect from the /biz faggots

+1

this isn't even fud, it's just some faggot who can't even trash talk

>this isn't even fud, it's just some faggot who can't even trash talk
based

I’m holding 200 DOT aigmi?

so what problem do they solve rly

how are their tokenomics not absolute shite just meant to pump the price in 2021, until the auctions.

they got nothing to offer...

ygmi fren

You just picked a fight with a guy who agrees with you, you absolute retard. Atom thread is that way >>

I'm more a Cardano person. They've delivered more over the past two years than DOT and actually focus on solving real world problems instead of building another ponzi-factory nobody's asked for.

Atom is nice, but also just a solution looking for a problem, and able to be decentralized enough either.

for me it's time to get BIT
i guess people are sleeping on this one big time.

Now the spacing makes sense.

Yes. I would trust this man with all my money and my kids

Attached: A8113C52-3ED2-4596-9E01-DA135210DF66.jpg (498x749, 118.99K)

Kek cardano has delivered more? Cardano has delivered a non-working smart contract chain. Polkadot has delivered what Eth 2.0 aims to be.

Always do the opposite of what biz says OP!

It works as advertised, 3 eras (Byron/Shelley/Goguen) have been delivered in the past 2 years, with scaling happening this year.

And all this without compromising decentralization or security like other chains. Only tech that is viable to make it rn.

No, it doesn't work as advertised, just look at sundae swap. You are either retarded, owner of heavy ADA bags, or most likely both. Not going to argue with a reddit pleb.