WHERE IS MY FUCKING EXTENDED BULL RUN BEN??????

WHERE IS MY FUCKING EXTENDED BULL RUN BEN??????

Attached: fucking moron.jpg (900x900, 243.98K)

We... we couldn't find it, Sir. Apologies. Yes, we will redouble our efforts at once.

Attached: 1634835093417.jpg (736x813, 83.66K)

2 more weeks trust the plan this is currently the first sell off sirs.

he never claimed there was going to be an "extended bullrun." supercycle doesn't mean permasuperniggerbullrun forever, probably closer to the opposite.

No retard
he CLAIMED nov peak is not THE peak.
he CLAIMED we're still in a bull run back in jan.
he CLAIMED we'll have bullrun peak this year.

shouldve known not to trust jewtuber

>TIME IS ON OUR SI-ACK

Attached: 1642784864326.png (1000x1000, 509.18K)

Thanks for jumping back intothecryptoverse and thanks for playing

Attached: t-KVh409_400x400.jpg (400x400, 61.45K)

>You believed someone whose entire plan is to dump on you
This is on you retard

I was inclined to believe some of his statements too, as he was right about a few things and seemed to add up when he would explain them.

I want to brainstorm some way we can legally sue and hold accountable these youtube channels that claim "This is not financial advice" because obviously its fucking financial advice. Maybe not Ben as he never tells you what to do or what you should do. But Im sure plenty of other channels do. Would love to see them slapped with a lawsuit.

>legally sue and hold accountable these youtube channels that claim
it's on you midwit faggot. use your own brains before crying to muh big daddy government.

>that'll be only $90 a month please
Kek, this guy made hundreds of thousands off retards, pretty jelly to be quite desu fampai

Kek

You can’t just sue someone because they were wrong about bitcoin price prediction and you listened to them you fucking moron

Who is this faggot anyway? Youtuber isnt a real answer, only a sell signal.

>Weeell actually we DID have an extended cycle by several days.
>And being technically correct is the best way to be correct.

yes u can

we are in an extended cycle tho

by this time last cycle all hope had been lost - the market structure was destroyed and network activity was down by 50%

our market structure is still bullish maintaining higher lows. our network activity is still high. so we have either extended our crash significantly with a nice little parachute, or we've extended the bull and we're not done.

Attached: eth.png (1880x725, 193.65K)

he didn't say extended bullrun, he said lengthening cycles.

>our network activity is still high.
Check the gas

fucking love the ack shit

one more

Attached: 1635076187990.png (1000x1000, 929.8K)