You're not selling cheap to the long-term hodling whales, are you?

Attached: BTCHolders.png (642x525, 130.74K)

Got no boomercoin to sell. Bought more link though.

Are you talking exclusively about btc and eth? If so, this an altcoin board.

If you're actually talking about alts, there are no intelligent long term holders outside of the retail retards (Any Forums, reddit, and Twitter).

Isnt that shit locked on echanges?

That just means the coin is dying.

as time goes on bitcoin simply moves off the market permanently, and near permanently (2-3 bull markets in the future)

ethereum has underperformed bitcoin by 50% from the last bull market to this one.

only bitcoin makes regular new highs, all altcoins are defined by their inability to survive bear markets.

>ethereum has underperformed bitcoin by 50% from the last bull market to this one.
What nigger?
ETH high: 1400 to 4800
BTC high 20000 to 69000
Means ETH outperformed

using fiat for ethereum means you're just measuring bitcoin's performance twice.

2017: 0.15 to 2021: 0.085, couldn't even touch 0.1 this run.
that's the defining feature of all altcoins, they can't keep up with bitcoin unrelenting highs.

ETH is an altcoin

>Measuring Bitcoin performance twice
Sub-Saharan IQ everyone.

>ethereum has underperformed bitcoin by 50% from the last bull market to this one
Ok, so are you just talking btc? I'm fine with that too. I'm not a huge fan of crypto in general and I treat it with about the same respect as a dog track.

I just like buying real estate and capital equipment, and any way of getting there is fine by me.

You have to go back

You are choosing a point in 2017 YOU like
I can do that aswell:
2017: 0.023 to 2021 0.084
BTC never reached its 2017 high in ETH
See

you do realize the exact same thing happened in early 2018, its right there in your graph and we all know what happened next
also the minor uptick you see every year is simply perma hodled coins that disappeared from the market has nothing to do with prize action

Look the same?

Attached: ded.png (457x525, 96.99K)

nobody cares about btc. it's a jew coin now. the banks control it, eth is nearly there too.

>2017: 0.023 to 2021 0.084
Or to 0.068 now, still far from the 2017

It's the king of alt coins. It's the alt coin from which all other relevant alt coins spring.

I don't care though. It's all trash to crank stock market beating money out of

BTC is a shitcoin.

you're still buying link, don't embarrass yourself.

all i'm saying is bitcoin hasn't peaked in its first bull market
almost every other altcoin has

no, i'm choosing the objective all time high. do you know what that means? ether has performed like every other altcoin in existence, its peaked in its first bull market, and hasn't taken a new high ever since.

Poised to out preform BTC by a large margin.

doubtful, given its inability to last a single bear market, but we will see.
just don't treat it as if it's anything special when it's shown so far to behave just like every other altcoin in existence so far.

You are deranged, you are choosing the ath of ETH/BTC.
But then i can choose the ath of BTC/ETH
You are an absolute retarded if you choose one point where eth/btc had a blowofftop.
99% of eth holders did not buy at this point you collosal fool.
On average btc and eth did perform similar since 2017, and since 2019 eth outperformed after btc outperformed in 2018
EVERY OTHER ANALYSIS IS BULLSHIT

>and hasn't taken a new high ever since.
btw the point you choose as "high for eth" is when eth was maybe 10 dollar.
Btc maximalism in honour but no sane person sees that as hight for Eth.
Your bullshit is unironically causing a headache for me.
Again, MOST OF THE TIME FOR MOST BUYERS IT WAS BETTER TO BUY ETH ESPECIALLY FOR ALL BUYERS IN 2019 AND 2020