SEC actually blown the fuck out in court friday

>SEC actually blown the fuck out in court friday
>coinbase picks up a record amount of XRP
>BTC dying
>XRP pumping
You deny what is before your eyes. Remember this day, your choice was your choice.

Attached: D_eg8MeD_400x400.jpg (400x400, 51.45K)

Attached: 1200 xrp eoy ham and ladies.jpg (1200x800, 988.81K)

>president's day
>2/22/22 twosday
>wwiii happening
>switch is flipped

Attached: 3209509538958395894859.png (726x551, 587.92K)

mmkay, now fuck off back to your schizo larper retard containment thread you freaking pinko

>schizo
What did I say that seemed out of touch with reality to you? I have describe 4 objectively true observable phenomenon

I've said a few times.
Because I like schizoposting with everybody else but the winter period is when people are at their shortest of money and tend to rope. And there are retards on here who are WAY overinvested in XRP and believe the QAnon bullshit and have seen their money disappear when they should have sold the moment of the SEC case. Everybody who read that filing with an unbiased opinion realised how fucked Ripple are. The only people left are people scared to sell because they don't want to take the losses and genuine shills paid to keep the price high while the whales exit the market. Just check #XRP on Twitter to see how many bots are posting literally the same tweet over and over again to hold.
If us schizo anons don't look after each other then nobody will because the world couldn't give a fuck about us. People are really going to lose a lot of their money here because they want to believe in QAnon conspiracy bullshit perpetuated by shills and the mentally ill when they should have taken their losses 30c ago.

The flippening is happening, i've packed my bags

Lol so many words of retardation

Attached: file.png (975x1477, 948.85K)

if bitcoin goes away,
xrp will never see a new high ever again

trips confirm, schizos in denial

Attached: 1606601969042.gif (300x243, 255.13K)

Attached: file.png (1000x563, 344.67K)

>if
You mean when.
>never
You mean instantly.

XRP is what BTC sold itself as and people just can't cope with it.

Nobody cares about your 5 tps grandpa coin, XRP is king

Xrp is at 70-80 cents, every schizo got their bags at 15-40 cents and when the sec lawsuit began xrp was at arround 50 cents (a lower price that it is now). Every true schizo right now is in profit, no schizo would take losses selling, they are all in profit.

yeah it doesn't make sense to try and shit where you eat, ill never understand the logic of xrp schizoid fags. xrp could be good or bad, i withhold my judgement until after the SEC decision. if xrp pumps like crazy and makes people money then that's great but i don't see how that conflicts with bitcoin or any other crypto. you can dislike bitcoin maxifags and still think bitcoin plays an important role in giving people confidence in the market. ill never understand the bitcoin maxifags either, if bitcoin is superior then it shouldn't be threatened by any other crypto no matter the price.

>100 trillion supply
>anything above 9$ a piece
cringe

>100 trillion supply
this is what niggers actually believe

>transactions still go trough after 10 min while trad for takes 3days
Ohnnonono

>100,000,000,000,000
Ohnonononono

alts will decouple.
>ethereum and bitdao are the coins y'all need to ape on

Xrp and xlm always pump before massive selloffs because those are the coins people use to transfer from trading exchanges to cash out exchanges
How new are you

Cope.

Lmaoing at all these emotional investors having coins that they hate. I'm here to make money and you have to be retarded not to see an obvious pump incoming with this SEC case.