/jpeg/ ICP NFTs General #5: Anons octopuss

Previously on /jpeg/ Previous baker asleep or out i assume so i took the liberty myself.

>NFT showcase
dfinity.org/showcase/?tag=nft

>upcoming NFTs
n7ib3-4qaaa-aaaai-qagnq-cai.raw.ic0.app/#/apps

>marketplace
entrepot.app

>Any Forums approved blue chips
BTC Flower
Motoko
Poked Bots

>undervalued gems
Meme Cake -
ICTurtles
ICSneks
Infernal Vampire Colony Gen2

ICPHumans will be publicly opening their discord in 2 hours after the last 50 OG roles given out to joiners. twitter.com/icphumans

Huge announcement for memecakes in the coming hours apparently bigger than the stinky partnership.

Discuss

Attached: octo.png (1133x970, 931.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

memecake.notion.site/memecake/Meme-Cake-Help-Center-9a712a74a45643cba080550e8041e3b9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

topkek what was the NRI of that octo?

MemeCake floor over 20 with news dropping today. Hope you stacked up anons

i dont think it was that rare which makes it even funnier

Meme NFT? looks like some crappy dog shit

If you don't have a poked bot already, you should get one. It's a blue chip NFT

who cares about the art, we're holding it for the utlity. Stake + burn to reward mcake token, 1:1 airdrop on solana and exclusive benefits.
memecake.notion.site/memecake/Meme-Cake-Help-Center-9a712a74a45643cba080550e8041e3b9
The solana NFTs look way cleaner.

Attached: file.png (1008x1280, 1.83M)

If it isn't clear to you anons
- OP has been minting shitty nfts on icp and spamming this board hoping to con a few suckers out of their tokens
- OP is and will continue to be a faggot for VPN shilling their own project. All fields nigger
- OP can manipulate the floor price. They are a whale and own enough ICP to mint, wash trade, and manipulate price to 100 icp floor on launch (already happened)
- OP and their friends only come here when there group has a new scam ready to deploy. Shitcoins during shitcoin season, nfts when things are slow, and a discord tranny army who will spam this board with pajeet tier fud and trolling in an attempt to drown out people calling them out

Nice fud

Still a jpeg fan? We all missed the Boredape and punk train, no problem, the Axl Inu train is loading 10k collectible characters. Early birds always win.

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 9.24K)

idgaf how price goes up as long as it goes up and i can sell for that price. are you a dumb subsaharan person?

actually if you read the top i'm not the original OP, sounds like you're just mad about missing BTCFlower

Attached: file.png (898x487, 165.41K)

Fuck utility, no one buys that. All here to make money off people from this ponzi scheme. yngmi

everyone buys utility and roadmaps in nfts and if your project lacks it then its dead

Go shill this in hell, moron. you have been brainwashed

aw is the baby losing too much profits on crypto right now and has to vent his anger at NFTs which are still holding value?

NRI is not a feasible indicator, you should hold any jpeg that has a icy pee logo, it mooned in every collection. Also check the octos poorly done, like those with circles in the middle

Planning on slurping this… crown and icp logo, user was posting about it yesterday.

Attached: 1D15AE74-4C33-47C9-ABF1-C366652AA675.jpg (1125x1494, 502.27K)

That is a gem, snakes doubled the floor in 2 days

if someone posts anything here, someone will end up buying it. As OP pic has stated

that’s what’s he’s trying to do, selling off his for 500

Flowers will be at 800 floor at the snapshot... ethflower will have 400 floor... That is 1200 in value. That is why buying at 400 is a steal... And i am not even talking about icpflower comming in few months. It will have a supply of 2021...only airdrops

Attached: IMG_20220215_104621.jpg (1080x1227, 313.47K)

Snakes are gems and that’s the one you want will post buy if I have the balls.