How do I buy GNS? Pls help a crypto noob out, I already have Metamask

How do I buy GNS? Pls help a crypto noob out, I already have Metamask

Attached: alphaville.jpg (770x770, 207.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/0xPolygon/status/1363880358337388547?s=20
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

quickswap -> buy -> GNS, for your credit card.

Get matic, send it to your metamask.
Go on quickswap, swap matic for gns. Easy.

Where would I get matic? I have nothing on my polygon mainnet on metamask, and I heard Binance doesn't allow withdrawals of matic

Binance if it allows it at this time, kucoin, crypto.com, gate.io

Also you can buy it with your credit/debit card directly now as has said. Will have more instructions in the telegram.

I can't get on telegram cause my phone is broken lol. Is it easy to buy with a card?

Pathetic that you'd make a gns thread calling yourself out abd then also make a thread asking how to buy gns "I'm a noob". Kill yourself fat retarded fick. Use the money that you save from not bathing and get yourself a therapist u schizoid shit posting nigger

You DO know that this 'conversation script' becomes boring after you repeat it multiple times in every GNS thread right?

Attached: 1642300925030.jpg (653x523, 124.29K)

holy schizo.

>based alphaville

Godlike album.
>TO GERMANY WITH LOVE

Looks easy, check this out:
Ramp.network: twitter.com/0xPolygon/status/1363880358337388547?s=20

JANNIES KEEP DELETING MY REPLIES SO IF THEY APPEAR OUT OF NOWHERE THATS WHY.

You're both mentally ill. Didn't your slutty mothers ever teach you how not to be retarded?

i've seen this 'conversation' (how do i buy gns) since gfarm thread back in the day.

it's funny at the first 100 repeats, but now it's boring desu

Get a Kucoin acct, buy usdt, trade for matic, send to MM, qo to quickswap.

Well I just got into crypto in October last year. It's only fair if I get to be in the "scripted" conversation too no?

Fucking hell i didnt expect to meet loser schizos on the internet every day..

I can understand why they might think this is a script cause I've seen some similar threads, but I'm just genuinely retarded and need to know how to buy this shit

You're genuinely retarded if you think you're the only user who no life's this board and can recognize your own shit posting habits. Kill yourself you scamming indian nigger.
1 VPN identity used to call me a schizo, I'm predicting 1-2 more because you're triggered and need to keep up the facade or 5+ because you're triggered that you're as readable as a children's nursery rhyme.

Same picture every time as well. Thats it im dumping my bags. Ive seen the marketing tg and its you fags spamming the board with multiple threads. FUCK SEB LAZY GREEDY CUNT.

IT TOOK LESS THAN 10 REPLIES FOR OP TO FUCK UP SAME FAGGING.
OP posts with user ID 0gWRNncj
OP VPNS for new user id arwjrdL7 and posts >> 46689949
OP continues to use ID arwjrdL7 to answer an user calling OP (0gWRNncj) about about b8 fake thread You'll see post reply to OP (0gWRNncj) but user arwjrdL7 replies instead
OP (0gWRNncj) = user arwjrdL7
HOW IS SOMEONE LIKE YOU NOT PERMA BANNED

Holy shit youre retarded if you genuinely think im PRETENDING to be someone that doesnt know how to buy GNS (no offense OP).

HOW IS SOMEONE LIKE YOU NOT GIVEN MEDS DAILY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!?!?!? Genuinely concerning behaviour.

lol now thats after you pointed that out its fucking funny as hell

for any retards that havent sold, just see this is what "GFARM MARKETING BUDGET" is

Attached: blob.jpg (480x480, 18.39K)

Yeah i replied because I'm calling him out for accusing us of following some sort of script which I assume Seb and his slaves wrote? Whats wrong with that? Im gonna leave this thread before I lose anymore brain cells. Get help please. FUD has reached a whole new level very bullish.

YOURE RETARDED IF YOU SELL IT NOW.

IT WONT GO BELOW $2. YOURE SELLING AT THE FUCKING BOTTOM RETARD

> Mimicking someones reply is an understood act of concession on these forums. Thanks for letting everyone know you've been found out and will be leaving the dumpster fire you started.
> Take meds haha. Great reply, keep practicing you'll learn how to use it one day, English is hard. Use my referral code NO1NDIANS for a free 1 week trial to Rosetta stone.

Thats what you fucker said about 3.5, 3 and now 2. Keep moving goalposts dipshit. Seb is a greedy fuck cant even spend a portion of his gains on an actual marketing firm. This token relies on community shilling and you cunts only shill on biz. Either way im dumping this shit, its inevitable death will be when seb leaves because everyone besides top buyers left