All these people trained to believe time in the market bears timing the market are going to hodl -90% whilst having...

>all these people trained to believe time in the market bears timing the market are going to hodl -90% whilst having months of daily warning signals to sell

Attached: 1D7ADA84-81D1-4C66-9CA6-C56B36FE3C43.jpg (487x509, 36.5K)

I am a simple man. Every two weeks I get a paycheck, and I put 15% of that check into the Vanguard U.S. Growth fund.

Been doing this for a while. And it seems to be working out just fine. If the market drops I will simply continue my simple life of buying more.

Attached: ua5CQQYUB-MEzw6djvR3w0hZAtPrXG7bsOzHsi72Q48.jpg (862x1000, 96.97K)

Not selling.

Imagine not selling at 40k and then it goes to 10k … could have bought 4x the anount of btc you have

Had you just held onto bitcoin you would have already made it.

I nearly doubled my superannuation retirement account in 2020 - 2021 purely because I changed my retirement account into cash when airports started shutting down because of covid, and I been back into a high growth portfolio after it crashed.

Russia and Ukraine is another opportunity to potentially massively improve your portfolio.

You dont lose much being in cash for a few months while tensions are brewing and if Ukraine issue ends up being a nothing burger I just buy back in, but it is worth sitting back out and waiting to see what happens.

If markets are moving as normal you Expect an average of 10% with a retirement fund, so if you sit out of the market during these times, for 6 months, you just risk losing that growth, but at the opportunity of being in cash and it crashing 30-50% and you buying back in then and gaining a fuck load of growth by it just returning back to where it was before it crashed

You can time the market, you just have to actually pay attention to what’s going on in the world on a daily basis, and I mean serious attention.

Most people who are new to crypto get impatient and stuck in a mentality where they decide to either make it this bullrun or go down with the ship. When you're young, you don't want to have to wait 4 years to make it. The common theme is that a few months into bear market when the ship is starting to fill up with water, they realize what a great mistake they made

I suppose we will see who is correct in 50 years my friend. I am on track to be a multimillionaire by then, while most market timers die broke.

You’re not a 2009-2011 bitcoin hodler with a $0.10 to $10 average buy in, you shouldn’t act like one.

so? eventually there'll be another bull run and they'll be up 4000%. just hodl dont be a retard and pay tax and have a smaller stack at the end of it

and how do you know?

How much of a retard are you to be investing for 50 years in advance and being okay with that, what the fuck kind of NPC are you? Kek. You’re actually happy about being rich in 50 year. When you’re what? 70-80? Fucking lmao.

why is it a mistake? can't you just hold and wait for it to go to $100k in 5 years? i don't get what the rush is

The mistake is taking needless risks for very little reward.

If the bullrun has already lasted for a long time and is showing signs of exhaustion, anyone who is within a 5x of making it would be making a huge mistake by continuing to hold. The right approach would be to play it safe, cash out, don't give a fuck if you miss out on another 2x, be patient and wait for the inevitable bear, buy back in when capitulation sets in and then get a safe 5x, possibly before the next bullrun even begins

I’ve turned 10s of bitcoin into 100s by doing the exact opposite of hodling, and that without using leverage.

Bitcoin has given you 3 opportunities to double your stack in the past 12 months. Your 3 bitcoin at first parabola move to $60k+ could have been cash equivalent of 9 now. And with the coming crashing your 9 bitcoin cash equivalent could potentially be turned into 30-50 or more bitcoin. You can easily scratch some off for taxes later when you need to, it’s not that serious.

This “I’m gona hodl because I don’t want to end up like a guy that sold at $1” is fucking stupid. It’s like saying you don’t want to ever lift weights at 25 because of your 2.5 year old self tried lifting weights you’d fail.

bobos really getting desperate for his bear market

>expecting anyone to take your opinion seriously when you’ve bagheld all the way down
kek’d

Finally some sense on this board

>expecting anyone to take your opinion seriously when you say everything is going to zero
muh everything bubble
muh weimar republic

>holding through every single blatantly obvious about to occur crash
This is what NPCs do who pay 0 attention to the economy, markets or what’s going on in the world, it is not based at all in anywhere whatsoever

nobody’s saying it’s going to zero. but after every previous bullrun bitcoin has lost 80% of its value while alts have lost 90-99% of their value and this time doesn’t appear to be any different

I pity the fools who think they can consistently time the markets. Your immaturity will cost you dearly.

>muh cycles
Any one who believes that sold months ago. Your just some greedy fuckwit that wants to buy back in at 20k