So it seems like it was true after all, AVAX sucks

Avaxtards were wrong, radixchads were right, atomic composability is necessary. Avax is already congested because of ONE game
>reddit.com/r/Avax/comments/swil2r/fees_what_the_fuck_14_usd_for_a_withdraw/
AVAX isnt even close to having the same popularity as ethereum yet already has high gas fees.

Attached: TARDVAX.png (324x244, 20.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

crabada.com/
reddit.com/r/Avax/comments/qzsrp6/this_gas_fee_is_just_absurd/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: earvax.png (737x233, 14.91K)

Avax isn't even a real blockchain. It's a SQL database on a turkish roach AWS server that Emin set up. The 15 transactions per day that they claim to have on this ghost chain are just two servers pinging each other constantly. The CCP owns the majority of the premined "coins" and is unloading on the west to fund military black ops. Don't buy this fucking scam.

Attached: 1619866744483.png (620x465, 311.05K)

We all know that AVAX shills keep denying it but this shitcoin is already dead on arrival. The only thing keeping it up is AVAX labs who need to keep the show going to dump their bags onto holders and big whales who bought for $0.5 ICO price and dump on retarded holder as well.

Attached: 1632952496398.jpg (1240x826, 66.95K)

i know this is a benefit of centralisation, but fees have been and can continue to be combatted through upgrades. eth can't do this so easily.

>nowhere near same popularity as ethereum
Its more popular
>already has high gas fees
they're lower than ethereum and can be set much lower still - they're at the level they need to be to get rid of spam txs that most chains need to look popular
Lol stay poor virgins

Wait I thought you AVAX shills told us this shitcoin is decentralized? Can't decide how shill this coin anymore? Or do you guys are finally coming out with the truth that AVAX is a centralized shitcoin controlled by Avalabs?

>muh tech
I only care about the money.

>Its more popular
Don't be retarded.

AVAX

>more popular

Attached: 98F2D275-3196-4114-9720-3085FCA4DBBE.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

>500+ dapps already live
>more daily tx than Ethereum
>tx fees somewhere between 10 and 30 cents and finality is almost instant
Seethe and dilate bro

4500 tps for the EVM, other VMs could go much higher and avalanche subnets can support any VM.

>screenshot from a Radicks loser

Lmao whatever happened to these mouthbreathers? Is it still just an ERC20 or did it rank up to ghostchain with no dapps?

DO NOT REDEEM MY BASTERD

Attached: 1644541209257.jpg (1242x621, 64.98K)

>500+ dapps already live
it doesnt matter how many apps there are as long as no one is using them
>more daily tx than Ethereum
false, also not hard as Ethereum is old tech and literally can't go higher which again just proves Ethereum is much more popular, but can't scale enough to let everyone transact
>tx fees somewhere between 10 and 30 cents and finality is almost instant
Only because it's not decentralized so they change gas fees as they want and also because they use subnets.
But subnets sucks, because if apps want to communicate (which regular apps usually do) they have to be placed on the same subnet which will cause congestion. Just look at the crab game causing congestion right now.
crabada.com/

>as long as no one is using them
there is hundreds of thousands of users already, cope some more.
>false
no its actual fact.
>Only because it's not decentralized
its the most decentralized blockchain, decentralized by design. look up how the consensus works.
>Just look at the crab game causing congestion right now.
there is no congestion on avalanche right now.
cope some more bro.

rare for me to say but
nigger
dumb nigger

Attached: Capture.png (690x277, 38.74K)

>High gas fees on the C-chain, a network designed to be the Ethereum VM on avalanche

What a surprise. Many newer subnets that aren't designed to be Ethereum level retarded will handle most of these issues.

>there is hundreds of thousands of users already, cope some more.
on a few apps yes
>no its actual fact
just checked before i wrote that and you're wrong.
>its the most decentralized blockchain, decentralized by design. look up how the consensus works.
it really isn't.
>AP3 introduces dynamic fees on the C-Chain using a new algorithm (“Moderato”) that targets a specific network utilization over time. When the network operates over the target utilization, the minimum fee a transaction must pay to be included in a block increases. When the network operates under the target utilization, the minimum fee a transaction must pay to be included in a block decreases. As the network gains capacity to handle additional load (through the activation of future protocol enhancements), this algorithm can be TUNED to increase this targeted utilization
Literally their own words, "we tune it so you don't have to pay as much" aka not decentralized.
How about validators? Not decentralized.
Initial coin distribution? 42%, Also not decentralized
Stake distribution? Not decentralized.
>there is no congestion on avalanche right now.
read the thread in the OP
read this thread too
reddit.com/r/Avax/comments/qzsrp6/this_gas_fee_is_just_absurd/

Want more?
>non-history preserving consensus. i.e., if a 0 day exploit on VM-layer wipe out DAG storage, there is no longest chain rule to restore consensus state
>actors colluding 20% of avax staking power can put Tx on hold indefinitely (not as censorship resistant as Nakamoto).
>need trusted internet identification services (IP) which are 100% centralized (at least for now). global rooting can be tampered, censored or abused history rewriting/long range attacks (owning, stealing or buying old voting power with the aim of creating an alternate meta-stable money flow)
>low security subnet attacks can propagate into more important ones (effectively making the whole network as secure as the least secure point)

Attached: 84369052362.png (820x820, 1.04M)

>be greek
>find out about Avax a year ago
>bought some but quickly sold when I found out its made by a Turkroach
>soon after the Roachcoin reveals its true colours and dumps due to a double spend
You should never trust Turkroaches. My innate Greek sense for Turk bullshit is telling me that Avax is going to get rugpulled soon.

>on a few apps yes
500+ dapps already live with more launching every day.
>just checked before i wrote that and you're wrong.
nope, it was already above Ethereum just a couple days ago.
>it really isn't.
it really is, its leaderless thats what makes it decentralized and able to scale to millions of validators.
>Literally their own words
that doesnt mean what you think it means
>How about validators? Not decentralized.
its the most decentralized Blockchain right now.
>read the thread in the OP
just did transactions myself and paid 10 cents
so why read a reddit thread from some loser?
>read the thread in the OP
I use Avalanche daily and just did so right now, there is no congestion.

>if a 0 day exploit
doesnt exist
>not as censorship resistant as Nakamoto
BTC and ETH are literally controlled by a handful of miningpools.
thats not decentralized at all and way less decentralized than Avalanche.
>global rooting can be tampered
you can change your nodes IP in not even 10 seconds
so another nothingburger
>low security subnet attacks can propagate into more important ones
subnets arent even out and you dont know anything about it.
so again, more copes and nothingburgers.

>soon after the Roachcoin reveals its true colours and dumps due to a double spend
and then it pumped from 9 dollars back to 140+ and dumped back to 78 preparing to go to ATH soon.
is it your first year in crypto or something?