Cryptobros blow the fuck out!

LOL! Bitcoin on its way to $8000, probably less once the fed announces aggressive interest rate hikes and because of Putin's continued shenanigans. LOL!

You cryptobros are getting BTFO left and right.

You're panicking right now with no where to run as your mind spins about whether you should "HODL" (what a stupid fucking numbskull term) or exit the market to "fiat", that thing you say you hate because it's too complex for you to understand and your peabrains believe it's controlled by "The Jews™".

I'm glad. Hopefully this kills this cryptocrap for good because it's bad for the planet.

And it couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of people because it's a well known fact that the overwhelming majority of you people are racist white supremacists who believe you're better and smarter than everyone else. I browse your crypto boards and discords on the Internet and it's always "nword"-this, "pajeet"-that, haha "Rakesh", "tranny"-this, "roastie"-that.

Now your dreams of no longer having to work, "making it" as you call it, they are over and down the drain.

NOW you will have to work and become a "wagie", like so many of the women that you look down on are.

I think it's a fitting end for you. Don't you think so?

Attached: WOMEN_AT_WORK_005.webm (1093x720, 2.61M)

I have one thing to say
*Ahem*
N i G g E R
I
Gniger
G
E
R

Attached: pepe-apu-tuxedo-drinking-whiskey.jpg (1024x653, 43.79K)

pls dont make me bullish when number is going down with your reddit/discord pasta

I hope you realize you can't use this sort of language at your new job in the warehouse, wagie.

Any Forums-speak is a one way ticket to the unemployment line in the real world, wagie.

Attached: krondor.jpg (738x928, 255.4K)

Any day now.

>numbskull
Fat fuck boomer hands typed this post.

Nigger, I can sell drugs and rob people.

only niggers work in thise warehouses, it's part of globohomo's plan to replace us, hadn't you heard?

Why would anyone buy something in that shithole?
>hurrr you get to look at cute girls
>can I touch them
>well no but you can look at them hehe pls buy from us
Fuck you, when I'm starving I don't go stare at food why would this be different?

>Why would anyone buy something in that shithole?
Because everyone isn't a schizo incel like you.

upvoted for the reddit spacing.

What's most delicious about it is, your children will end up being wagies as well because you're going to be wagies and won't be able to afford to send them to the elite colleges where they might of had a shot to network with the wealthiest people's children.

I know it sounds heartless because your unborn children haven't done anything, but that's how angry people are with your bullshit, especially pretending like you're part of a different class of people because you got lucky that one time and managed to turn a couple hundred dollars into almost $100K and feeling like you're better than the "normies" because you know how to buy crypto and they don't.

Fuck you and your high horse attitude.

Your daughters will be wagies at sports bars and be lusted over and creeped on techbros and business who will have more money than you ever will.

Attached: WOMEN_AT_WORK_023.webm (1686x1080, 1.92M)

>WOMEN_AT_WORK_005
Fake thread, niggers can't count. tl;dr also you're a nigger.

Don't worry, whitey.

After you've been liquated, the only number you'll have to worry about is the zero in your portfolio.

Attached: WOMEN_AT_WORK_020.webm (1542x1080, 2.11M)

Feeling powerless in your life is natural for many people, you are not alone. Lashing out online and heaping abuse on strangers to make you feel powerful is a normal coping mechanism, but it's not healthy. You can still make something out of your life user, you are better than this.

hey, insider here, I can confirm that op is a nigger

Make sure your shirt is neatly pressed and that you are there by 8AM or you're fired, wagie!

Attached: PEOPLE_111.jpg (612x1007, 218.18K)

>elite colleges where they might of had a shot to network with the most "diverse" affirmative action walk ons
FTFY. Universities are a scam.

It's not that they're a scam, it's just their real purpose is networking with colleagues.

>didn't read
>not gonna sell
>never sell at lost
>wgmi

Right, because they don't already meet the same people at boarding school.

im russian, im allowed to, nigger.

Attached: russian_flag.jpg (1920x1080, 434.87K)

Thanks for letting me know it’s the next big thing. All I have fo do is follow what you empty soulless fucks hate. Too ez. God is real. You are wrong.