/armchair/ general

Any military bros in here?

How long will it take Putin to defeat Ukraine? Can he Blitzkrieg Ukraine so we can go back to trading shitcoins in peace again?

Attached: 220113_Jones_UkraineRussia_Map1_0.png (2213x1801, 663.54K)

Army bro here. they won’t invade, user. A deal will be struck beforehand, nobody can blame putin he doesn’t want globalhomos pushing their agenda and within a stones throw of his doorstep. It’s a power play

If they invade probably 1-3 days, NATO will most likely do nothing

There won't be a full-scale war. Russia will take Donetsk and threaten Ukraine with a full war if they hold out. This is just Crimea 2.0 and will be over a week after it starts.

Attached: 1572727495389.jpg (720x431, 42.25K)

Days of escalation, then hours of rape and days of cleanup. The morale is shit, so they will surrender quickly.

The real problem will be the WW3 screeching afterwards, which will last for weeks. But markets should quickly figure out its just empty threats.

Boris Johnson seems to think otherwise

Nah, 80% we are heading to real happening.
>Russia will take Donetsk and threaten Ukraine with a full war if they hold out.
If Russia takes Donbass they will remove last leverage they have over the Ukraine. And since Ukraine is preparing to deploy medium-range missiles and getting all kinds of fancy shit from NATO, this is Putins last chance to recover the land.

>over a week after it starts
please make it 2 weeks so that macron can't run for the election (march 4th is the last day and he said he wouldn't run until the world is in fire)

The Russians want to do the same thing as ZOG did in the 1991 gulf war, which is bait Saddam hussein into committing his fairly well equipped army in one place where ZOGbots can trap and destroy as much of it as they can, so it can't be a threat to them or Israel ever again.

ZOG is giving javelins and stingers to local militias in Ukraine to act as insurgents should Russia try to occupy any land outside the current breakaway zones.

Turkey etc is giving the Ukies Drones which can only be countered by Russian Air assets and defenses, and without that help the separatists face certain defeat over the next decade.

The Russian army will return to its start lines once they've raped the Ukrainian army sufficiently.

Boris Johnson is doing everything in his power to project to the public that he is taking this "threat" very seriously and that he only has the public's best interests at heart. I wonder if a certain scandal has anything to do with it...

yeah I guess that's why macron go to putin so much lately
>please don't rape them or do it quick and say that I convince you not to fuck the whole country
fucking wef young leader

There is no amount of money or pussy in the world you could give me to be a Ukrainian male right now.
Airburst rocket barrages will turn their insides to mush in their trenches.
The air force will have a fucking field day with their armor.
If they survive the barrages precision munitions will land right inside the trenches and paint the walls red.
Mothers and sisters will need DNA tests to identify their relatives.

Why would Putin care what some Rothschild banking employee running an African colony thinks, to be honest.
If anything the shabbos Goy is just there to try look good and important to his own electorate.

Have you seen the Azeri precision strike footage?
Now imagine this with an aggressor that has more than 5 sandnig drones.

Most of the soldiers would flee the second they hear the actual Russian army is on the field, just like the Georgians did in 08.

don't get me wrong, I fucking hope putin dgaf

Russia is based. It takes back what's its own. It took back Crimea, took back Kaliningrad which is an ethnic Russian land. Soon it will retake the rest of all you fake European countries that historically belonged to Russia and the Eastern Block. Poland, Ukraine, Estonia, Finland and others are Russia's rightful colonies, the historical Soviet sphere of influence, fake nations invented by Franco-Anglo-Germanic nationalists and Napoleon. They betrayed us in 1939, 1968, 1991, they demolish Soviet statues. We will take them back and punish the traitors. Russophobia needs to stop. Futile are their attempts to prevent the greatest Russia-China alliance in history. Our time will come. Soon.

Attached: 1645354037353.png (1000x1000, 201.46K)

Based. Can't wait for Russia to win.

As much as I would like to see The United Shitholes of America obliterated by nukes the Russian-Chinkoids will never mess with NATO.

exit everything

Attached: unknown.png (869x253, 18.06K)

50/50 he doesn't invade. He doesn't need to. Certainly not right now. At the moment he is moving his troops around on military exercises within his own country. This make NATO reeeee. If he does invade, it will probably be towards the end of September. The DoD will not have an approved FY-23 budget, the troops currently on deployment will be due to rotate back to the US, gas will be $7gal, and all of this will become issues for the November election.

Attached: 1629083772504.png (725x574, 528.72K)

>she/her

Attached: file.png (600x341, 192.68K)

>Fixed targets
I dare Ukraine to launch a FROG-7 into Russia. I double dog dare them. Russia knows every fixed defensive position in Ukraine. They will rain thermobaric MLRS on these retards.

>And since Ukraine is preparing to deploy medium-range missiles
This is your brain on NATO kool aid.
You can't be this retarded, Russia can make Kiev look like Metro 2033 with conventional warheads alone.