Half of burgers have a net work of less than 80k

half of burgers have a net work of less than 80k

Attached: median wealth.png (581x922, 66.25K)

Median net worth by age is a better metric
>tfw poor on Any Forums but still comfortable above the 50th percentile for my age
This country must be poor as shit lmao

Attached: main-qimg-c10034e97f496f0f2f197d5690af4972[1].png (409x337, 42.79K)

why is israel so low does it include palestine? or maybe it is the hasidics or something

they got more than the median german so it is good, no?

Very cool. I have a higher net worth than the median top, Literally who, country in the world.

And they live better than Europoors

Attached: 9563495.jpg (736x813, 83.66K)

As a 25 year old virgin burger, I should know. I have probably a -$30,000 or so net worth. My mom has probably -$60,000, her new husband is at -$40,000 or so. My real dad probably paid off his student loans as he remarried a jew. Oh well

That's where your wrong though. Finland is below the US, but I'd never choose to live in the US over Finland. I mean just from the nigger metric alone.

>Living in a place filled with niggers, spics and other creaturas

Sure, they really live better

how do I short they're bags ?

frfrfr it's kinda sad how obsessed euros are

"Turbocapitalist" countries like Singapore, Honk Kong, South Korea and Taiwan produce more median wealth than countries with abundant government economic interventions.

does that include house? I'm curious the networth of all those countries without their primary residence.

> Russia 5,431$

ahhahahahhahahhahahhahhahahahahhahahhahahhaha

this is not true and pretty delusional

False.

Wait how come Aussie fags are that well off than ameritards. SOMEONE EXPLAIN

I'm surprise the UK is that high.

im 37 and currently living in my brothers spare bedroom with my stem degree and no job. the only reason i have more than negative savings is inheritance.

got sent £45k. supposed to getting another £50k. as soon as i can get a visa sorted, im out of here to the US.

fuuuuuuuuck this place

Usa 36 yo here
Salary: 230k$
House: 500k
Cars: 2, paid off, worth maybe 40k$ combined
Gold: 4oz
Crypto: $30k
Stocks" 110k$
401k: $150k
Roth (can't contribute anymore due to salary) $100k
Guns/ammo/stored food: many
Bank savings account :$100k
Personal: married, healthy, one child
I think that sums it up

you can't really blame your personal failings on your country though

>tfw 27 with 550k

Not too bad I guess

This is false by every single quality of life metric and anecdotal evidence relating to nigger stress and the 24/7 media warfare inflicted upon mutts. I feel bad for them. But only slightly.