Absolutely everyone is shitting bricks

Absolutely everyone is shitting bricks.
The general public, normalfags, news, mass media, old people, young people, vaxxed, unvaxxed, everyone. At work coworkers panicking endlessly about inflation. My hairdresser constantly talking about stocking up on everything as much as possible. The local grocery store clerk talking about WW3 to other grocery store customers and all of them agreeing as if it's happening any day now. If there's any debate happening they are only debating different flavors of doom and gloom, zero hope or optimism from any sides whatsoever.
Same from news headlines, just a neverending onslaught of PANDEMIC RUSSIA DEATH PROTESTS WW3 SUPPLY CHAINS INTEREST RATES OUTBREAK CRASH INFLATION WAR GLOBAL WARMING PRICES etc. And it's been like this for YEARS now, practically everyone living in perpetual fear, doubt and uncertainty.

How can I profit of this fact?

Attached: 1645033417503.jpg (174x130, 8.52K)

just do ur own fucking thing dude who cares

>My hairdesser

Not cutting ur own hair, ngmi

in froglander the biggest news is there's a bit of wind
macron is calling putin for peace but t b h nobody is worrying too much
random clowns are putting forward their dumb plans for the presidential election
feels comfier than for a long time, people are mostly done believing in the scamdemic and everyone is chilling at home or on the roads

Attached: warren-buffett-covid.jpg (700x286, 27.91K)

I've been learning French and want to get out of the hellhole known as leafland. Is frogland a nice place to live? I am white if that matters (it does).

>wants a white country
>moves to african colony
What did he mean by this?

It’s nice but I’d recommend getting out of the west, or to Iceland if you want to stay in the west

Sell survival kits, grab simple stuff like first aid kits water purifying tablets even radiation sickness pills and all that and put it together with a 50% markup so they can put it in a backpack by the door. Watch the boomers buy every last one you can put together. You can even use your fantasy like metal cutters so they can cut up their gold coins and not be robbed every time they have to buy tampax for one Krugerrand. Be creative.

unironically, you'd have better chances of survival in france if you were a nigger

AAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

the absolute state of this leaf

Why dont you like Canada if you are Canadian? I have been to BC, only Victoria and Vancouver to be precise (I am from Ukraine, I was there as a tourist, but I have means to obtain a work permit there through my gf).
I really liked it. BC is really nice, not too cold weather, not too hot, amazing, even breathtaking nature, views overlooking the Pacific Ocean (Victoria) and Vancouver Bay (Vancouver). Happy people are living there (of course). High quality of life, everyone is smiling. Have you ever been to Ukraine? Have you ever lived here, in this depressing post-communist hellhole? Than what the fuck are you on about my dude?
I dont believe that France is much better than Canada. Hell no. I have not been to other provinces, but BC blows France the fuck out (I have been to France btw). So, the first thought I had in my mind - it is really cool to live in Canada, and it is a priviledge (again, I am talking only about the BC). So, what is your excuse of not wanting to improve your life in your homeland leafboy?

Attached: 1634644151730.png (1024x920, 207.75K)

>in froglander the biggest news is there's a bit of wind
I'm in Bongland and the bit of wind blew my motorbike over. :(

Pathetic isnt it.

paris and surrounding is nignog central. but our niggers are much more pacified than american-bred ones. i've lived in the area for 30 years and never been assaulted. there are more sketchy places, but the stories you've heard about no go zones from non-french people are generally more sensationalist than the truth. even seine st denis isn't as bad as chicago, baltimore or detroit (but avoid seine st denis, regardless)
brittany is very white but also full of obnoxious lefties
much of france is relatively rural and more or less comfy, but not necessarily all that great for foreigners
côte d'azur is where it's at, in my opinion. you would find plenty of expats to socialize with. the bigger towns like nice or cannes have their fair share of diversity, but the nearby towns have excellent quality of life and are much whiter. when i live there i notice nignogs (outside of immigrants peddling chinese goods on the beach), as in, it's a statistical anomaly. it is hard to feel bad about anything when you live there, ~330 days of sun per year, some of the finest sand beaches, some of the best food. the hardest part is keeping the will to be productive instead of being a lazy ass

Oh no! Not your material “possession”! I’m so sorry

The Cote d'Azure is probably the epitomy of why Europe is the best place in the world. Keep it French user.

Hey OP, don’t forget every couple of months there’s a NASA article about a space asteroid that’s coming really close to earth and might kill us all. I sure do appreciate those articles

>1 post by this id

checked and kekd and clipperpilled

>Absolutely everyone is shitting bricks.
That's a good thing, keeps cattle on the edge.
>At work coworkers panicking endlessly about inflation
That's a good thing, they'll actually learn what inflation is and why it's bad to vote for a nigger promising a mountain of printed money.
>My hairdresser constantly talking about stocking up on everything as much as possible
That's a good thing, the only reason why people stopped spending on their pantries like they should even then times are fine is because starting with boomers everyone got told everything will be fine forever now keep stocking chinese plastic with our brand logo.
>If there's any debate happening they are only debating different flavors of doom and gloom, zero hope or optimism from any sides whatsoever.
Who the fuck cares what plebs "debate" about, they're just venting because boohoo onions latte is a dollar more expensive how will I pay my rent to Shekelstein now.
>Same from news headlines
Imagine reading mainstream.
>practically everyone living in perpetual fear, doubt and uncertainty
Good, I enjoy their misery, fuck normoids, fuck nig nogs, fuck jannies, fuck women, fuck jannies, fuck jannies, fuck jannies.

Attached: 1636451372836.jpg (762x800, 257.63K)

This, and fuck jannies.