Now that crypto is dead, what are some alternate ways of making money that don't involve waging?

Now that crypto is dead, what are some alternate ways of making money that don't involve waging?

Attached: 23422424.webm (640x1138, 2.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e9dZQelULDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Corn futures

Shorting everything in sight.

sports betting

kneepads

You could become a Any Forums janitor.

whats the meaning of this?

Minecraft Parody Music Videos to go with your Minecraft Let's Play

prostitution

Lending on hodlnat.

Attached: 1642077811596.jpg (954x728, 638.35K)

I wish I could short with the little amount I got left.
I'm so fucking tired of being poor.

Nothing. Crypto was it. Garloid farming got monopolized by the jews too btw.

Im ending it all soon. Peak portfolio of 60k in May. Now have 90 dollars and an axie team to my name. Third world country and an unemployable obese neet. Will commit suicide from poverty soon

Literally same except I'm an american had near 40k now 700 dollars, and I'm going through medical treatments

Watch this. Mindblowing. Has 32M views
youtube.com/watch?v=e9dZQelULDk

Attached: wq.png (1263x730, 1.81M)

At least someone relates to my situation. Good luck to you user. May we not give up until our portfolio hits zero and our families abandon us.

the philippines is opening up soon friend. despite china and your retarded president fucking up the lockdown and ruining your country you might be ok in a year

crypto isnt dead you retarded nocoiner

interesting. you dont think price controls will eventually fuck it or is it more a swing trade in 6 months/1 year?

>60k in May
You should have sold, retard. You could have lived the next 30 years in peace with that amount in a third world country.
You've played yourself.

it's poor people cope intended to demoralise you. crabs in a bucket kind of shit, mate.