If you are not slurping the russia fud you have learned nothing and most likely ngmi

if you are not slurping the russia fud you have learned nothing and most likely ngmi

Attached: 1606945288001.jpg (794x1164, 140.38K)

Fud? its over you will drafted in ww3 screencap this

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
How would this cause ww3

Attached: h34.png (698x920, 149.97K)

its just normies unironically believe a war is possible in 21. century and like russia is just going to go brainlet mode with 50 yo tanks just randomly shooting up shit

I think a war is possible generally but ukraine is not the world and even if then i slurp some more and we moon

I wanna slurp some pussy

200,000 troops have moved into a pincer position over the last 3 days while Putin was saying they were withdrawing. He's going to do it

>this time for real biden said it
But then again they absolutely ignored every offer of russia for peace so he might
Erdogan betrayed him already tho and is supporting the ukraine, and China would not like to see it so im not sure

the gud can go on for at least 1 month more

>the gud
the fud*

they would need way more than 200k to take Ukraine
>pincer
they have had troops along Ukraine's border for years

>they have had troops along Ukraine's border for years
why?

Russia
Didn’t give the queen covid

It can realistically go on to cold war levels of fud. Bullish on fud and pysops.

ukraine is the gateway into russia by land

>Bullish on fud and pysops
how can you be bullish?
Market bit the bullishit fud

>how can you be bullish?
because its clearly a manipulated market, there is no normal person selling at these prices unless its a liquidation

so it will be a manufactured buy-in opportunity

>so it will be a manufactured buy-in opportunity
they will want to be buying lower

>how can you be bullish?
When people realize there will be no war and this was all a stunt for the midterms the bullrun will resume.

uhh... I already fully slurped

Why is it a stunt? Will Biden be praised for 'peacefully negotiating' with Putin to back off?

>When people realize
??? NO ONE IS BUYING THE FAKE NEWS, EVERYONE KNOWS ITS A FUCKING MANIPULATION

NO ONE IS FEAR SELLING, ITS A FUCKING MANIPULATED MARKET

>there will be no war
the fud can go on (look at covid) for months

>this was all a stunt for the midterms
why is all this fud useful for midterm elections?

instead of topic being the lack of jobs and failing real economy its just undefined media propagated fear

>like russia is just going to go brainlet mode with 50 yo tanks just randomly shooting up shit
Like they did in Georgia in 2008? Is biz just full of zoomers or retards now, or is it a blend of both?