Schizophrenia is ruining my life, i need advice

i started doing meth really young, 15, i'm now 22. ive got on and off meth, crack , heroin, smoked weed and drank alcohol all my life, my brain is completely fried. i dont know what to do. im so apathetic to life that i cant cry anymore, i feel no pleasure. im basically a hermit.

Attached: king dmx.jpg (1170x1449, 167.29K)

ask god for help and stop doing drugs for 18 months. listen

holy copenschitzer

ive been sober for a 2 years, nothing has changed.

Replace all those drugs with latuda and work on something you liked before you hit 15.

What about sleep and nutrition. Do you have a job?

One thing I have found is that your body is very good at repairing itself, every 7 years each cell in your body is new. You need to just stay clean, try do positive things to keep your spirit up because spirit aids your recovery. Don't expect a win every day, you will have bad days but you need to call upon your constitution during these times. You are going to be okay brother.

Attached: 0e9.jpg (600x600, 38.65K)

Try .

optimize your nutrition, take NAC and keep a noose tied in case it doesn't work out

7 years is also the time it takes for medical records on file to have to legally be wiped

And nothing will change. Once you burn out your pleasure receptors, you are done.
Just kys, you failed as a human.

fuck off.

How about you fuck off he was being sincere, I got off drugs at 23 and am 34 now and have zero desire for that shit and am better for it.

You're NGMI faggot.

no he wasn't. and i dont give a fuck about your bullshit story.

praying works for me
if thats not your thing then idk
i am bipolar schizophrenic it is extremely painful delusions every day
welbutrin (prescription) is sort of working it is like a safe amphetamine. every single other pill is really just not worth it they are jewish bullshit ive tried so many.
no i dont think the body (brain) will naturally heal like the other user said, i think the brain need to be retrained somehow manually idk how yet
this has overboard evil feel to it are you trolling or can elaborate some. post is literaly the opposite of repair-user
anyway there is a way out but u will have to find it urself
ive been lifting weights coz its fun i cant really say if its done anything mentally lol but it is enjoyable to have bigger arm and stuff
um
ya its complicated but just choose to be happy as often as possible when given the choice.. uhh ya thats mostly bullshit but
idk man its really difficult but there is literally always a way out know that much at least

Buy kneepads, gotta get them rocks somehow babe

I was being sincere, you're just in a bad place. You're fighting with yourself in the face of good advice and I get that, I've been there myself.. Hey listen bro, just look after yourself not everyone here is out to make fun of you.

>post is literaly the opposite of repair-user
Go get into a car accident, and then tell your insurance that you want to repair your car. They'll call it totaled and tell you to fuck off and take whatever they offer you. Humans are barely any different, christcuck.

You took the drugs route so unfortunately its best for you to stay on it. However, you should use chemicals and habits to aid in your recovery instead. (Meditating, fitness, cold showers, healthy diet) and supplements (nac, omega 3, magnesium, specific mushrooms) and some more drastic drugs may also aid when taken sporadically (modafinil may help with regaining focus, microdosing lsd or shrooms, high dosages of cbd). Also stay the fuck away from toxic people.
You will get better over time.

You just can't "repair" that part of the brain.
Ever wondered why some hardcore druggies managed to go clean? It's because even the drugs don't give them happiness anymore, their brain is burned out completely.
Since OP did heroin (and it's derivatives probably), he is 100% in that category.
Can he live with it? Sure. But it's not a life worth living.

Your body can and mind will recover from all that stuff, except the meth. Long term meth/Adderall use fucks your brain for life. You can get sober now, but you'll probably develop schizophrenia in your 30s.

>i think the brain need to be retrained somehow manually idk how yet

enlightenment. You're basically half way there if you're a schizo anyways