MTV Bar

Attached: MTVBarClosed.jpg (1199x752, 453.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

e.mtv.ac/staking.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bros...... What the fuck happened. Why do we dump so fucking hard.

everything is dumping user

But Do we have to dump x3 harder then bitfuck, It's unfucking fair. I just want to fucking make it.

I dont know how this shit works m8, hopefully things pick up again soon

Bro i feel like roping i could have bought lower. instead of slightly above one cent.

I was hoping for a dump and bought some already. I will buy more if it dips again, which will probably happen

Avg buy 0.0085c rn

Shut the fuck up you dumb normie

Where are your buy orders set for sirs? I think I'll pick up a few million around 0.003

We literally pumped 15% when the BTC dump to 40k happened.

Now its natural to dump a bit more.

>he didn't sell at 0.1155
oh no no NOOOOOOO

Attached: 1572875996632.gif (640x358, 2.21M)

I was just waiting for the dump. I think it could go back to under $0.007 maybe even more. I will make a buy order at $0.006.

Attached: 1644253991369.jpg (459x448, 37.99K)

Average buy in at 0.009, i will average down tho if given the opportunity (same with rose, qanx, fuse). There will be no crypto winter with all the new institutional investors on board and Putin is flexing but he's too weak to really start a war. Rate hikes are priced in.

MTV is the shittiest "Any Forums coin" jeet L1.

If you cant handle it then just sell. But don't cry when you miss the easy pump.

>says its shit
Gives no reasons why its shit. Great reply.

How much are splitting between qanx and mtv?
I'm currently 2:3 qanx:mtv but will probably add more qanx this time.

i cant belive that, it just feels so bearish. Im going to dca but small amounts only

Why are all MTV baggies non-whtie third worlders?

I'm asian sir

Central European MD reporting in.

My ratio is 5:1 MTV:Qanx. Thus I'll add more to the Qanx-Stack.

I've got some MTV on Kucoin.
Is it possible to stake it?

First off, if you want to buy MTV then dont buy on kucoin, use pancakeswap for the BSC version for now or when MTVSwap is up you'll be able to get MTV there as well.
If you have the BSC token from pancakeswap you can also stake it as pointed out below.
From kucoin withdraw to your metamask wallet, then go to the official MTV website, connect your wallet and send your MTV tokens to the staking address: e.mtv.ac/staking.html
I have only 1,5 Mil staked atm but depending on the market conditions I'll prolly add more.