Hex general

>Richard Heart vs Peter Schiff (Livestream debate)
Thursday, 24th of Feb at 9am AEDT. Secure your livestream spot at gokoevents.com/

Qrd:
>Hex, explained in 2 minutes
youtu.be/xwj_it8eCWQ
>Buy & Stake
youtu.be/HrERwZepobA

Whitepaper:
>Laymans guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1P0ZDaBQx4ghkdX5IUwZb1n8ThvYf7i22MSt9Gm00JRU

Hex is transparent:
>Stats & Data
hex.vision
hexdailystats.com
lookintohex.com
whalesonly.com/charts
>Supply spreadsheet
1drv.ms/x/s!Aj7wGczR5r51ihtmgfXk3lFcEjKZ?e=NTmyho
>The 2000 Top holders audited
youtu.be/6h2nSgw0Uko
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1K7NEGXu0aHIK_fe-vZblh9mXcKdGwNTkrZDZLzr1jXU/edit#gid=1752038043

More insight:
>Hex is unique and revolutionary
youtu.be/4ost5JVtRn8
>The OA is essential
youtu.be/x7y7Ks7soO8
>How many times did it doubled?
youtu.be/XLumpVyoojs

Total freedom:
>Frontends
backuphex.com
hexmob.win
apphex.win (can be used in mobile wallets like Trust)

Mobile app:
>Track your Stakes
IOS & ANDROID - STAKER
>What is Staker?
staker.app/
medium.com/@0xstef/you-dont-have-much-time-left-ff1ee6272ef0

Adoption:
>Hex 2 year anniversary
youtu.be/mp9BQIUSOoU
>Hex conference 2022
matiallin.medium.com/hexchange-live-2021-1st-hex-conference-45c4770ceaa3

Pulsechain:
>Userfriendly Qrd
youtu.be/GSXOnRSqTiE
>Q&A
howtopulse.com/

PulseChain TestNet V2 Links:
>Settings
gitlab.com/pulsechaincom/pulsechain-testnet
>Explorer
scan.v2.testnet.pulsechain.com
>Faucet
faucet.v2.testnet.pulsechain.com
>Staking
stake.v2.testnet.pulsechain.com
>Uniswap fork
uniswap.v2.testnet.pulsechain.com/#/swap
>Bridge
pulseramp.com

PulseX:
>PULSEX SACRIFICE
twitter.com/RichardHeartWin/status/1464754925024464904?s=20
pulsex.com/

More useful links:
>Calculate stakes
stakehex.today/
>Ranking site
howtopulse.com/realmarketcap/

Attached: 1645100104952.png (680x383, 300.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4BmQ7s8dYok
thehighestofstakes.com/
5555hexdiamond.com/
cnbc.com/2022/02/10/billion-year-old-black-diamond-bought-with-cryptocurrency-for-4point3m.html
sens.org/
twitter.com/WhaleHex/status/1493617569839955968?s=20&t=tpKRLiGsaUwdpODzMJpEXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bullish News:
>Hex Netflix Docu (2022, netflix & amazon prime)
youtu.be/4BmQ7s8dYok
thehighestofstakes.com/
>Richard bought the world's largest diamond and renamed it to "hex.com"
5555hexdiamond.com/
cnbc.com/2022/02/10/billion-year-old-black-diamond-bought-with-cryptocurrency-for-4point3m.html
>Richard raised 27 Million usd for charity
sens.org/
>ETH Genesis "God" Whale staked $200,000,000 for 15 years
twitter.com/WhaleHex/status/1493617569839955968?s=20&t=tpKRLiGsaUwdpODzMJpEXw

Attached: 1645100139560.png (1500x1950, 737.13K)

To keep things simple:
The last time Hex faced a dip this huge was around 2020. The left red box in the buttom simply shows a 86% drop in price (to $0.003) and it managed to do a 160x 10 months later. The right box in the top tells you that the exact same thing, that happened back then, is playing out right now while you're reading this post. The evidence to back up those claims up exist, the good thing about a blockchain is that its data is public. Hex has 810 days of datapoints, with tremendous spikes in every metric it needs to grow sucessfully. The most bullish believer of Hex is at the same time the biggest holder of Hex, the anonymous person behind the biggest wallet of Hex (calls himself the Godwhale) just staked 200 Million Dollars for the longest period possible.
>Facts about the Godwhale
>He was early in btc
>He was early in eth (genesis whale)
>He is early in Hex
This person/wallet isn't able to acess his money for the next 15 years. Hex rewards such a behaviour with yield which gets paid trustless to stakers.
>Why is he staking for the max time possible?
The godwhale is going to earn 38% APY for the next 15 years, ontop of that he will own a massive chunck of Early unstake Penalties. Hex stakers can withdraw their Stakes faster, but for a heavy price, this heavy price is a penalty which gets paid to stakers in the system. Hex rewards people that delay gratification, it rewards people for doing what they said they're going to do. Hex prevents you from getting rekt in scams, bugs, hacks, rugpulls and teaches you to hold. In the end.. It's all about holding.

Attached: png_20220220_103930_0000.png (1100x1800, 895.87K)

You are depending too much on a "god whale". Hex need more users

You get it wrong, you speak with the mindset of a poor person and don't understand the message. So called "smart money" understands the tokenomics of Hex, he could've bought any other of those 10k coins out there but choose Hex. It's the safest Investment out there, Hex is a finished product. This wealthy human understood the value proposition and automatically staked for 15 years, a poor person isn't able to delay gratification for such a long time and will choose shitcoins or promisecoins. You want the APY which got more expensive over the time and the godwhale basically showed you the best strategy how to build wealth. You need to change your mindset.

Attached: ezgif-1-13fbef6834.gif (600x256, 3.86M)

right, hex indeed needs more users
also right, vaperguy shills to get more users into hex

HEX averages at about 300 new wallets per day and 120 new stakers per day, so the users are coming in. Right now we just need a few new whales to buy out the old ones and set the new price floor with significant volume.

>don't spend your money, stake it until you die
The absolute state of Hexfags

lol in the alex saunders interview, alex looks at the pathetic user numbers and richard lies and says"no its actually 3000 user a day, that chart doesnt show them all"

also 15c death spiral
good ammo for schiff to destory richard its inevitable that richie takes an L, hes had too many wins in debates lately but that will come to an end
he will lose jsut like the daytona car

how much would the price increase if someone would marketbuy $640k worth of hex. show me the math on that please

richard please marketbuy 30 million usd worth of hex please do it please clear the sell orders out and use a Addition of 100m usdc to setup buy orders. you got enough money

Excited as fuck to watch this.

I GOT 500K HEX WILL I MAKE IT

What are the chances pulse will launch shortly after pulsex sacc ends on 25th? Or is RH trying to time the bear and it sill be another couple months?

the waiting is causing a hex dump liquid loans just raised 5 million usd. richard you're playing yourself like vitalik with that delay other projects are stealing money that could be inside hex and pulse

Just buy Hex. Don't sac for LL. These people are leechers.

Awesome vaper, i do welcome your optimism all the time. More hexicans should be like you.

What are you talking about, the sucess of Hex has happened cause the Godwhale is amazing. Cry more you retard.

Dude i believe it's mostly richard creating these wallets. He shills hex in a shady way which ends up with people having a bias. The hex websites talks about 422k adresses owning hex, over 200k have just 100 hex sitting around. I mean it's kind of true, but be transparent and exclude them.

You don't move shit, there's to much liquidity.

Agree, we lost on this one. Time is money, if you're doing nothing you're getting nothing. fuck liquidloan niggers

>These people are leechers
Do you think hedron or Liquidloans are going to rug/fail/crash? I will mint hedron tho.

Enjoy your centralized useless hypecoin that has done nothing but line to up, which makes newfags like you froth at the mouth.
“It did something before so it MUST do it again “
-Gme, amc, xrp, hex baggies

what should i buy man this 6 month crash is exhausting and this fat bitch keeps flexing shit on us, i'm selling because it's exhausting to witness how this guy is waving fucking female handbags around while calling himself the smartest Person on earth. i made a 8x on hex and now it's time to leave before im losing my mind. he is damaging his on community, so yeah it's my last hex thread but i saccd for pulse and pulsex

not looking good for you crypto niggers. kneel to the gold chads.

Someone redpill me on Pulse. Can it actually do 1,000x when it has a $700 million sacrifice and 15bil OA? Does this mean that OA coins are not in circulation and therefore the real mcap is much lower?

Pulse wil never be out you got schulerd