I think Covid gave me Pericarditis, how can I profit from this?

I think Covid gave me Pericarditis, how can I profit from this?

Attached: 1629235643172.jpg (255x253, 8.98K)

Not a word

You took it did you?

As it stands now covid also pretty much ruined my life. Also had probable myocarditis/pericarditis. With the peri did you get the thing where you swing around or turn over in bed and what I assume to be the fluid makes your heart start pounding?
The heart stuff has seemed to mostly get better after some months. But I'm more worried about the brain damage. I've definitely been knocked down a few notches in the intellect department. Hoping that gets better over time too.
Honestly though it was probably mostly my mistake for underestimating it and not going to the hospital and getting on oxygen. I think the long period of time with low blood ox is what causes the organ(brain specifically) damage.
This whole shit fucking sucks because really there's nothing we can do about it. Lockdowns are no solution. And it's probably never going away. If we get another strain like delta in terms of severity but with the transmisability of omi we're absolutely fucked.

how many boosters ?

Nope but now I think maybe I should have, I did get Covid about 4 months ago and for the past 3 weeks I have a very unusual ache in my left rib area.
Certain positions are better than others I guess, a few days ago I thought I was healed but the feeling has come back now. Sorry to hear about your low o2 levels user, I think it may be partly psychological in your case because you can string together a decent sentence. The bastards responsible for this can burn in hell.
zero boosters, zero jabs

Eat healthy anti inflammatory foods. Have had a fucky heart since omicron and exercise and eating is key. Cut salt and caffeine out as much as you can and you'll start feeling better

Low salt increases mortality
You are fine then just exercise less for a few weeks.

It's from the vaccine. Anyone telling you it's from covid is a government shill

>just exercise less for a few weeks
I got to be honest with you user but I don't exercise at all, not properly anyway

rheumatic fever perhaps?
try some amoxicillin. You can have it without even having a high temperature or other major symptoms

Don't think so user, I am going to try eating these foods more now to see if it can help me

Attached: Inflammatory_Foods.png (547x783, 201.44K)

Covid gave me a pretty bad cough for a couple of months. It was so bad I had to wake up a couple of times in the night just to cough up phlegm. But I was single dosed vaccinated at that point. I don't know how bad it could have gotten.

>zero boosters, zero jabs
Sorry user. You fell for the meme.

>the jab saved me!!!!!!!! even though i have no evidence, I TRUST THE FUCKING SCIENCE!!!

If so I accept my mistake and the consequences

Yes.. the jab makes disease less severe at worst. Are you retarded?

>DUDE HEALTHY MID 20 YEAR OLDS DIE OF FLU ALL THE TIME PLEASE TAKE THE JAB PLEASE MAN YOU WILL DIE IF YOU DONT TAKE IT DUDE !!!!

I hit PRs in the gym when I had covid. go fuck yourself glowie shill nigger, and kys

NO REFUNDS

Attached: 1645202943637.gif (358x328, 2.73M)

NO REFUNDS

> I got to be honest with you user but I don't exercise at all, not properly anyway
that's the issue retard. do some sports and work on your back/chest muscles. Bad posture is fucking you