What was your life like before crypto?

What was your life like before crypto?

Attached: 1643694289332.jpg (269x283, 19.62K)

just survival
now with crypto I convert IQ into money

what are you going to spend your $94 on?

Attached: 1645128257869.png (630x356, 304.32K)

Well I had 0 coming into crypto hit 34k and now 800 left.

So basically the same.

Anime 24/7

I was less sad than now.

I will put 500k down payment on a garage, I will do electrical cars servicing

worse

Wacky. Apparently, still wacky with shitcoins. Now, I got into BTC, ETH and AVAX with the highest percentage on hodlnat. I'm doing quite alright now.

Attached: 1643632815706s.jpg (125x114, 2.83K)

What life? I was always dead inside user

Worse
I had lower expectations and blissful ignorance. Now I’ve had a taste of seeing x100’s (starting from basically nothing) so thinking about even doubling my money on something seems like nothing, let alone earning 5-10% a year on stocks or 0.05% in my bank account which seems pitiful. I now also understand how much money there is on the world, all that it can buy, how little most people will ever have, and worry I will not have enough.
But, I also had problems, shut-in out of depression, and suicide crossed my mind daily for months at a time. Now have a job and gf, and mo money mo problems.

I was oblivious to the fact money is everything. Now I've realised nothing else matters but how much money you have. Crypto turned me Jewish.

Rich, stress free, happy.

Worse to be honest. I didn't have anything. Now I at least have this community full of retards.

Shit as fuck, goddamn it crypto helped me better, nigga i have bagged everything there is although not much but i choose to hold Sylo, they have done a whole lot of improvement ever since its launch, ranging from their smart wallet app launch and even having over 100k users, node launch and LP staking which is live

It’s like driving by an amusement park and thinking “Man I should really try out some of those rollercoasters” so one day you go into the park, get on the coaster. Halfway through the ride you see an entrance that goes underground and that’s where the real ride begins. Nobody can leave now.

Better had ambitions, motivation enjoyed life. Now depressed and no motivation nor I want anything even though I found endless money glitch instead of needing to be wageslave yet unhappy.

Life?! Whadda ya mean life?... I ain't got a life!

This

Much better.
I lost half of all my savings on crypto since November. I really hate myself and want to die for making retarded decisions. What's worse is idk if I should market sell my remaining coins to not lose it all, macro outlook is bleak

I was a teenager, never spent money and played video games all day. It was less stressful for sure. Now I have to worry about managing 7 figs and not blowwing up when im a gambling addict sindce I was 15.