>GNS $0.20
>KDA $0.50
>ETH $400
>BTC $7000
>AVAX $8
>BAYC 2 ETH ($800)
>Cryptopunk 5 ETH ($2000)

Wbu?

Attached: af1af178ba46c29b81ef5bfe2d1b6e234771ff84_hq.jpg (462x720, 47.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BE9CXWV1alg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Faggot

Lol you wish

Even if biden banned crypto, the price would not go that low.

youtube.com/watch?v=BE9CXWV1alg

I fucking hate Annie so damn much.

I’m going
>GNS 2.30
>GNS 2.00
>GNS 1.90 (80% in)
>GNS 1.80 (95% in)
>GNS Stake @$10
>Hold and accumulate while fudders and whales attempt to stagnate price there for months
>1000’s of GNS earned in the process.

GG.

I'm keeping a few million in stables but once GNS is sub $2.5 all of my non stablecoin NW goes in

>BTC $20000
>ETH $1200

seems more realistic

Agree

Good idea, so you're not going to wait as long for a slightly deeper dip? That's smart I guess you won't get priced out if your target is closer to that range

I'm taking the 150,000 token wallet emptying out as a buy signal
At a price this low with this amount of liquidity it takes more and more for the price to dump, so something moderately big will need to happen for sub $2.5 like I want.
Been around since $0.2 or so

Nice plan, I’m going to be basically trickling in if it keeps going down, but in bigger and bigger portions (still only like 10% at a time) but then if it goes to like 1.75 i’ll be doing 20% probably lol.

Ur right though, I’m pretty sure i’ve seen a lot of people say it but even with the whale that had like 4-5m gns i think since 0.20 and was dumping the whole time it still went up to $4 so it kind of shows the burn alone just eats em up.

Outside of that I just don’t want to feel bad if i’m far off the mark for what’s the absolute bottom. (which is why im dca’ing) Also yeah not sure what that whale had since the start but it’s funny people complain when it literally pumped despite him doomping literal millions.
Buyback mechanic is absolutely insane, such a feel-good way of burning where it’s fair for traders and holders.

I’m probably going to be shut down by some (you) fudder, but yeah that’s what i’m doing.

your in a good position though Best wishes senpai :D

He just dumped 50k tokens

roughly how many gns are you hoping to scoop up below 2.5?

it's already below 2.5 you stupid fuck.

Don't datamine me.
Gonna buy each leg downwards though, looking to grab 200k tokens

Attached: 1644058278643.png (187x269, 58.34K)

when did i say it wasn't? retard

damn, nice. gl

I will buy ALL the AVAX if it goes to $8. Have a validator stack and retire.

>while fudders and whales attempt to stagnate price there for months
They're doing a great job, the cheaper it is the more supply gets burned. Just fudding isn't enough though, these fags should start shilling the platform everywhere outside this website

ETH 8k
BNB 4k
AXL 10k
WAGMI.

SPOOL
yeah fucking give me more spool