AMA

Oldfag who has worked in high finance for a few years now, mostly equity research and investment banking. Have worked on 9-figure deals and more-or-less lived the Wall Street lifestyle.

First time on Any Forums and I think you’re all fucking retarded. Also, ask me anything.

Attached: 0A36947A-657C-4EEF-84C3-25277B7E1CFC.jpg (626x417, 64.27K)

do you suck dicks?

uh oh newfag alert, enjoy getting sucked into the blackhole nigger

What L1 are all the finance bros looking at. My coworkers are mostly still interested in Solana and Ether

Have you ever been so far as to even pretend to even want to go to do more like?

Literally none (at most institutions). Some coworkers believe in BTC and ETH, but that’s really about it.

Attached: DC343C0C-EF52-416F-9CC5-5FA4AE635419.jpg (626x417, 68.24K)

why won't ghosts haunt me or show anything? I want to believe in the paranormal but I'm not seeing it

kill yourself nigger you're nothing special.

PPYL is deeply oversold yes?

>wall st
>high finance
DOUBT
here is a LARP test you can't google out of

which asset management division at goldman is known as the most elite/pretentious and what are the minimal requirements to be considered?

Why do you guys with no tech background especially in secure software security development buy things like shitcoins and eth? Don't you know the EVM and espeically solidity are insane and all the hacks your seeing now are only just getting started. Do you guys know what zerodium is for example? If world class hackers can find 0days in the most secure audited and simple code bases why do you think it's a good idea to shill such bullshit insecure trash and pretend like you can build some new banking infrastucure on it? I mean i'm glad i swing trade eth every time it 10x but all my profits from shitcoins and stuff always go into bitcoin. Even bitcoin could get hacked in the future you really never know and history of things like log4j or heartbleed which had the vuln for 10+ years before anyone knew are good proof of this.
If you guys are only talking to people in IT and developers when you VC and wall street boys are buying coins your going to get wrecked. You need to seek out high quality guys like at google project 0

to even be considered for a position*

oh thats not bad. Who is pumping all these shitcoins then? I'm sure a few are useful and will make it but i mean this was a 3 trillion dollar space. Where is all that money coming from?

>quiz about Goldman

This one time, at band camp …

Bix nood

>Oldfag
>Worked in "high" finance
>First time on biz
Story does NOT check out
Proceed with extreme caution
If you have authorised this person to redeem your (you)s consider revoking that authorisation on etherscan

Just stop taking the meds bro.
You mean PYPL? Given their (lack of) growth, no.
What makes you think they don’t understand it? You’re 100% right about cryptocurrency being horridly insecure - that’s why most financial institutions don’t bother with it.

Attached: 760E1967-CD9A-4273-934C-EB9621FBF681.jpg (626x417, 54.22K)

hey why did you skip my question Mr 9 figure deal?
something wrong? It's been 13 minutes, I told you you couldn't google it. But it's pretty common knowledge on wall st

pls answer

BTC and ETH, but a whole lot of FUD sentiment about them. Either way, they will still continue being the all time best. I still have them on hodlnat doing some nice work anyway.

Attached: 1644479652656s.jpg (125x123, 2.43K)

Ni

kek

faggots will keep falling for these shitty larps

I hate this place so much it's unreal

GG

er