Redpill me on Parsiq (PRQ)

Redpill me on Parsiq (PRQ)
Why does this Telegram notification bot need its own token?

Attached: 1608160970778.png (1032x540, 107.73K)

it's a scam
t. bagholder

Have sex Dale.

Fuck off Eric

Why does anything in crypto need it's own token? Because the project decided it does. PRQ is now needed for all Parsiq services. That's all.
Also
>Telegram notification bot
Old, lame FUD

>Old, lame FUD
And you have failed to disprove it.

It's just not grt fren.

A better question would be why do you make this same thread everyday, retard?

Why do you reply to my thread, retard? If you don't like it just scroll past through it or better make a filter.

>And you have failed to disprove it.
Yawn, your boring tactic is the same everywhere you go, you are betting on people not willing to take a lot of time out of their day to prove your retarded lies wrong, and then you claim victorious. The burden of proof is on the one making the initial claim you fucking brainlet.

This has been disproven in hundreds of threads, stop pretending it hasnt you disingenuous faggot

Attached: 1645299132568.png (623x1245, 692.98K)

Just like chainlink. They need a token to dump on you guys. Keep buying tho definitely not a scam

oh user... oh short term thinking, low IQ user. You know what a webhook is right?

Also, you know that once reverse triggers come out, you wont even need notifying.

But sure Ill bite. Please explain to me, how a project can help projects with post-hack mitigation through TG notifications?

Attached: Hackhelp2.jpg (945x1080, 642.21K)

The FUD has never been disproven. You’ve literally gone through the effort of constructing a fake profile and a fake conversation, just because you are unable to refute the FUD.

You are in every thread accusing other people of lying, when you are the largest Jew of them all.

Parsiq has not delivered one technical milestone since July 2021. Not one. And we know it’s you Chris.

>THIS ONE COMMUNITY GUY FRAMED ME AND HES IN THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW GUYS
Fucking schizo. Answer my question

You might convince one or two people. But you are only lying to yourself. Your desperation tactics aren’t going to change the fact that crypto is a Ponzi, or that Parsiq is an abject failure. It’s bigger than one fudder. And your inability to recognize this is going to cause you to lose everything. Any Forums optics won’t save your portfolio

Stop trying to name people every thread its fucking cringe and doesnt belong on biz you fucking newfag. Nobody cares about the e-drama you have with some trannygram faggots

Ah hes samefagging with multiple IDs again. You really have no shame do you.

Seems like you wont answer my question because you cant. Not gonna waste more of my sunday on some pathetic loser. Enjoy

You are afraid of me. And the reason is simply because I’m right and you’re wrong. If you weren’t afraid you’d have this conversation on telegram, or Voice chat, or literally anywhere else. You will only engage on Any Forums because it’s anonymous and you can employ jew tactics. If the argument was on your side, you wouldn’t be so afraid.

If you have a problem with anonymity, stop coming to Any Forums. Holy fuck the newfaggotry radiates off you

see >>p46664629 in the last thread

Are you the same guy who was calling popejoy a pedophile and like making the same threads with the same arguments over and over?

I don't think you're payed, but I think you're trying to get payed by some dev team because you overestimate how much you can influence price with retarded FUD on Any Forums

correct link