APES SOMEBODY STOLE MY FUCKING THING BRO

APES SOMEBODY STOLE MY FUCKING THING BRO
DIDNT RIGHT CLICK BUT LEGIT STOLE IT WTF
APE BROS??????

Attached: 1645339227692.png (680x315, 115.45K)

Cool, those are just joegs anyways.

not your keys not your nfts

I stole so many NFT before this, I just saved the jpgs in my computer

None of the technical fud seems to impact nft kids/ money launderers perceptions. They'll keep buying duplicates of monkey pictures for 80 eth regardless of any exploit.

Why you didn’t download this fucking pic, bro?

criminal !

is this bullish for rarible?

You bastard. Do you think this is funny. I’ve reported you to the relevant authorities. Hope you like jail

Opensea says its a phishing scam. Is ETH just glitchy or was it just phishing?

every fucking day now we get a new hack. Its all being done from the inside is it not ?

OpenSea is finished, they can't even code safe contracts keku. NFT market will take years to recover

Crypto devs are indian nowadays.

>It's done Sergey

Attached: 1645321011934.jpg (841x500, 126.13K)

Chainlink would prevent that.

Oooooohhhhhhhhh YOU'RE IN TROUBLE

Yikes I guess we need to cancel more devs for being toxic clearly we need less devs and more enemies

Token not sneeded

there are wagies with their jeety little hands on tons of information while only getting paid enough to affort rent and food
unlike other legacy institutions that have numerous failsafes against fraud here you can literally steal all the customers valuables and nobody can track it back to you
well what do you think user is it an inside job

also i ma gonna need to get a bulk deal on tweets of please stop using that avatar since it isn't yours anymore

reported

When are you retards gonna learn that they put the exploit there to STEAL YOUR SHIT!

wow user haha youre so original, let mi guess, you right clicked the pngs

no one can code safe contracts. I tried to warn this board before that etherium and any coin like bnb that uses the EVM to program something even slightly complex is asking for serious trouble. This is worse then when all the java peejeets made the switch from java to IoT programming in c. Solidity brings back bugs like integer overflows that died with c/c++ and replaces sane programming structure like secure by default or only allowing one return type with pure chaos. You have no idea how bad this is going to get. You think you are seeing coins getting hacked now just wait. The hacker community (white and black) has just started to turn their eyes to crypto and you've seen the results. You have serious balls if your holding a lot of money for the long term on a lot of projects right now. Even ETH its self is going to get targeted soon and flaws were found and identified that the devs left unfixed for a year that could of brought the whole network down. I'm not saying don't own any but you better realize what your holding and why and the risks.

who will stop this fucking madman

Holy shit based
Nft's aren't gonna die from this though if that's what you're hoping for. Hope opensea loses all of it's users over this but not gonna happen unfortunately.

wow, youre the hacker known as Any Forums?

shut up child the adults are speaking

An old fag and on the hall of fame for reporting a critical 0 day in a major web browser script kiddy. You've been warned zoomer

If ETH had any massive flaws I would assume they would have been targeted by now due to the massive size. Same goes for bitcoin and monero. Some layer two stuff get targeted all the time though.

That being said I'm willing to admit I'm not an expert but that's what it seems like to me as an outsider looking in.

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA BEST DAY EVER