I am ruined

bought the parachain hype. bought the top. worthless 8% inflating piece of shit that nobody fucking cares about. I want to rope

Attached: 1642371961482.png (1267x808, 443.91K)

Polkadot was doomed from the beginning.

Cosmos has always been a superior tech, offered airdrops, and will now provide the same value proposition as Polkadot with Interchain-Staking.

Retards fails for the Gavin Wood "cofounder of Ethereum" meme. Forgetting that Ethereum is a unscalable and un-upgradable piece of shit because of the spaghetti code Gavin did

The chain was too confusing, no one gives a shit about it. EVM is the future. By the time this piece of shit gains traction ETH will be scaling.

i am the retard and i can't deny it. fell hook line and sinker for the gavin narrative

Attached: 1642916613530.jpg (952x1429, 118.82K)

There's a very good reason why the top VCs in crypto all have massive DOTbags. Gavin Wood is a giga genius too. Stop with the dot fud it'll melt faces next bull run. Obliterates the likes of avax, ftm and even eth.

But didn't dot outperform atom in the bull market?

Been telling you guys that this overhyped piece of shit cannot sustain its value because of the high staking rewards. Everyone told me I’m retarded because 8% is not high. Guess they are all the retards now kek

Should I buy into dot or kusama? Or have both?

This

i had both. i was a true believer. the parachains are fucking dead. moonriver and karura are the only ones that mattered and now they're done and every new chain has less and less KSM/DOT locked up. it's unironically over. I sold at a massive loss because i don't see anything that can save this sinking ship

This was the project I was most excited a out and it is a total piece of shit. Who cares about whatever 50-100 projects get parachain slots? ATOM as an investment would be unstoppable if they wouldn’t have made the token useless. Interoperability is the future but good luck investing in it.

Hell no. From the token itself, they both performed quite similarly.
Uniquely from the OSMO and JUNO airdrop form staked ATOMs you could triple your balance

Guess I'll sell my dot and ksm bags and buy more juno

Interchain Staking will bring a native utility to the ATOM related to decentralization
+Airdrops will continue to be distributed as long as new projects launch on Cosmos for the sake of decentralization
+Utility doesn't matter, ATOM having the image of the official token of the Cosmos Ecosystem already gives value

I already have the staking setup. That is it for ATOM for me.

>bought at $3,20
>held for too long
>sold at $29,10

Lmfao when you're being told a project is good on reddit and Biz you're pumping someone else's bag

I feel dumb for not selling over $50, I fucking knew it wasn't gonna stick but hype got to me

Yep, Polychain Capital have been dumping for months. They did the exact same shit to Tezos, knew it was bad news soon as I saw them exiting.

even the DOT subplebbits are fucking dead. at least shit like ADA still has loyal plebbitors holding onto it. It feels like this shit is propped up purely by VCs. Nobody talks about it and nobody cares about it.

This piece of shit is like Cardano. Worth billions and no working product

The whole market is down, retard. You think DOT is special and would defy the collapse of the entire market? Prospects of a war, civil unrest, inflation, etc etc. All you need to know is that DOT has the most developers, and projects being worked on it. It was just bad luck that Bitcoin had to fucking crash the second their auctions started releasing. That being said, be patient and it will more than likely hit a new ATH this year.

they already got shitty defi (acala) and shitty evm (moonbeam) what the fuck else does crypto do? What kind of magical parachain rabbit is gavin going to yank out of his gaping ass to make this piece of shit worth anything?

Name another Interoperability crypto out there that has a use. The future is Interoperable, everyone in the industry knows as much. They're even going to make a bridge from COSMOS to DOT. The whole market may be down, but more than that we're still in its infancy. If you want to gamble on shitcoins go ahead, DOT isn't going anywhere - can the same be said for say Solana which can barely even stay online and is a giga VC scam? Can the same be said for ETH which can't scale to save its life? How about ADA, lmao. The doomsaying is tired and old.