BTC

You were warned 12 hours ago:

Attached: 1640494863694.png (343x361, 220.82K)

How violent and what should I do?

holy shit

Attached: 1632758644682.jpg (460x397, 22.14K)

biden quietly admitting that crypto regulation is a waste of time will trigger a bullrun though

We're going to 38k for real

Was at 32k days ago

It happens every day, no warning needed

fucking shit market i hope all of u sellers die painfully

this time it's different

No feedback

>tfw there will never be a currency that can't be shut down by the whims of those who control it

>can't break under 38.5k
>catastrophic

are bobo's serious ?

Attached: 1641266667495.jpg (600x800, 188.56K)

Newfag detected. "News" are irrelevant (when it comes to the BTC chart) and don't move the price in either direction. "News" is always just pure noise and distraction.

>inb4 Elon Musk
And no, the price did not pump /because/ Elon Musk added the BTC logo to his twatter profile or because he said Tesla accepted payments in BTC or because he announced he had bought BTC -- it had already begun pumping before those things and every pump was forecasted by chartists on tradingview before he did anything, and he did what he did to make it seem like it was pumping because of him to draw attention to him and boost his popularity - all just marketing and public image nonsense.

The only time "news" has any effect on the price is when it comes to total utter shitcoins (yes yes BTC is a shitcoin too but it's the King of the shitcoins), but then it's almost always only bad news that has an effect, for example when news comes out that the project leader is a scammer for example. Positive news almost never does anything even for a shitcoin, and when it does do something the pump is minimal and often it dumps right back down, often to a lower price than before the pump, and sometimes the opposite even happens: the shitcoin dumps as soon as the positive news is released.

After you've spent a few years in crypto and you're no longer a newfag, you'll know how utterly meaningless and irrelevant "news" is.

XRP retards still haven't learned this, but that's because they're bagholders deep in self-delusion and denial of reality. They're in for a rude awakening if the "news" they think will pump their bags materializes. The same applies to other long-term bagholders who are expecting some magic "news" to pump their shitcoin. Never ever gonna happen.

Attached: 1643054817076.jpg (229x220, 7.45K)

>every 1/2 hour there is a "crash soon" thread
>Of all people im gonna believe you

Attached: 1639029068265.jpg (640x737, 140.12K)

>price goes down by 1.5k
>catastrophic
topkek

dayum. didn't think the market could dip even further than from that last bottom kek

Attached: biggu bottom.png (1920x1080, 485.51K)

load ze biden FUD
load ze russia FUD

>yes yes BTC is a shitcoin
what is not?

The crash is ongoing. It has only begun.

Attached: 1620744929789.png (379x463, 179.85K)

yeah ok, i'm new to Any Forums, I'll just say it, but you sound like you know you're way around so humor me: if the news is useless how do you plan your moves?

Hahaha no one replied. You’re a fucking loser on Any Forums too!

you sound like you're new to Any Forums lil' guy, lurk more - no free lunches

i lurked for months and saw nothing but memes

read tea leaves

Thanks for the warning. Offloaded some BTC for the alt superdip.

falling knives, anyone?

Attached: red.jpg (1080x1126, 213.72K)