I shorted with high leverage at 44k, it went literally 40dollars over my liq. would be up probably 1000% now...

i shorted with high leverage at 44k, it went literally 40dollars over my liq. would be up probably 1000% now. fuck this shit

Attached: 1634316983066.jpg (800x670, 223.13K)

You were always going to get liquidated. The exchanges would have made sure of that. Thanks for playing.

yeah, they definetly care about my small short :D

Built for BAC

this

exactly the same thing happened to me about a month ago. The house always wins, they make sure of it

Bankman is appreciating your usd!

Funny, I guess the turning point right several times in a row. Next time I might short too lol. Then it will probably break through and I'll get liquidated.

You had the right idea and your thesis was correct but you used too much leverage. Next time manage your risk better.

unless you stood to win like tens of millions of dollars i really fucking doubt it

This is 100% LARP because:
>40dollars
Then the shorter could have just added money to feed his short -- something which you are not aware of, stupid latefag Mumu.

built for BWC

>uses too much leverage
>on a short
many such cases. Next time make sure the point at which you'd get liquidated is unlikely to be reached.

They don't care, it's done automatically by bots, and bots don't discriminate.

that is a man

huh? you think I was the ONLY one shorting at that level? What are you retarded? You do realise the exchange can see the whole order book and every position, right?

God I hope she has a penis

Big afro-american cock?

Didn't read. Who's the slut

Built for BGC

Attached: 1644829156932.jpg (850x753, 277.05K)

anyone else notice you can see poopa in the mirror? its in the background

don't care. I just wanna nestle my head between her titts and fall asleep while she wraps her hands and legs around me and gently caresses my body

Didn't this bitch had a mental breakdown recently?

Any Forums turned me into a chaser too. cis girls now just feel so shallow and boring