YOU TOLD ME BLOCKCHAIN DEV IS WHERE THE MONEY AT

>abandon everything and focus solely on web3
>meanwhile everything dumps into shitter
>can't find a job
I AM FINANCIALLY RUINED

Attached: 1636389387718.png (220x234, 112.53K)

>can't a job
Holy shit user. You have to be absolutely retarded to not be able to find a job even now. What have you learned so far?

>man on the business board can't make anything out of the most profitable businesses in the world
this is not for you

basic shit like NFT smart contracts, frontend, even UI/UX through Figma
I am late and was left holding the bag

Attached: 1627617336347.jpg (413x319, 37.84K)

Okay, what you say should be enough but it really depends of the depth of your knowledge. Some people watch a few hour youtube tutorial and start calling themselves smart contract engineers. Do you have any prior CS knowledge? Did you take part in any hackathons? Do you have a profile showcasing the projects you've worked on?

NFTs aren't in the shitter, just find shillfluencers that need devs for their cash grabs or what am i missing

oops, meant to tag

>waging in web3 for someone else
>when you could make 7 figures from your own projects alone

they are literally throwing money at solidity devs. I know a guy who landed a 300k TC solidity dev position who literally self-taught over the last 2 months. stop being bad.

Just find! Wow, I didn't think of that
I know a fair bunch of devs, the only ones who can pull off 7 figures aren't the most law-abiding ones sadly
Is just having a bunch of projects to show not enough for some midrange position? In most cases all you need is a frw youtube tutorials, very rarely do you need any extra utility
He probably knows lots of guys too while I don't

Attached: 16255393888850.png (364x578, 328.44K)

i mean im not a dev so sorry for being retarded i suppose, what youtube channels did you use

There is a job board with multiple listings in the SemillaLabs discord- link on their Twitter page

Work is being given away now, how cant you find work.
Also why the fuck would you go all in on anything?

>Work is being given away now, how cant you find work.
Where
>Also why the fuck would you go all in on anything?
Gotta move forward

>the only ones who can pull off 7 figures aren't the most law-abiding ones sadly
Then you don't know enough devs.

>Is just having a bunch of projects to show not enough for some midrange position?
It is if the projects are good. How have you been reaching people for jobs?

he had previous software engineering experience though right?

I guess so
Uhhh I made a thread

Attached: 1643215446607.jpg (1280x720, 84.28K)

>when you could make 7 figures from your own projects alone
What would be an example of this? A project someone made alone and is making bank with it?

Pact

Attached: tumblr_p2gl4es5za1uctmvwo2_1280.png (1175x1176, 718.88K)

you girls have no documentation

Attached: 1638187633724.jpg (226x217, 13.94K)