It says right here that you have an unemployment gap of 19 months, care to explain?

>It says right here that you have an unemployment gap of 19 months, care to explain?

Attached: file.png (600x400, 495.23K)

>no

Attached: E9600298-7ACB-44B3-9A68-850E2EB7AD98.jpg (1280x720, 166.43K)

>i was cutting fishing line off seals in namibia

Sure, right after you all explain why you're so weird looking.

i don't answer to diversity hires

nobody with a 19 month unemployment gap would EVER make it to this interview stage, let alone getting a rejection email for the job posting

>19 months
haha, try 25 years you heterowagie scum

You just say you started some company and went bankrupt or sold it or some shit.

You're not even allowed to ask about employment gaps in most places.

I was hitting bongs (which is legal btw) with your directors son, any more questions?

I don't like to work. In fact I'm only here so the gubmet doesn't cut off my neetbux.

Attached: e1a18fd137ecdf0f334072dbd90c32.jpg (465x600, 80.82K)

I don't like jobs and I was living off of my investments.

Youd put that on the resume your dumb faggot

>Freelance marketing for a financial products providing liquidity in emerging markets.

I tried game dev.
Here's my works.
Sadly my interests are not financially viable in this society so here I am.

Just lie and tell them you were ill (something srs)

When did you realize being employed in a white collar job requires you to be a normie. For example, if you were not very popular in highschool, and kept to yourself in college, that working in a white collar job would end up being almost impossible.

19 months? Those are bitch numbers. I haven't worked in 30 years.

I was self employed applying to jobs some years ago and managers saw me as a flight risk because I had other sources of income.

I was busy learning about crypto, NFTS, how I could stake them in H0dlnaut

Attached: 1644362248192s.jpg (250x206, 8.21K)

didnt feel like working a job simple as

essentially, social intelligence holds equal value in society to practical intelligence.
so someone who is good at socializing can be below average technically and get a better job than a great technician who can't communicate.

Attached: 1645339831221.png (600x400, 303.35K)

What jobs other than tech are good for abnormies?