I’m sorry, is this the most Based man on the planet right now?

I’m sorry, is this the most Based man on the planet right now?

Attached: 328877A5-758E-4D91-8890-60A663F9208C.jpg (828x465, 225.93K)

Try me.

Attached: K.Schwab.jpg (500x500, 166.81K)

based slurpador
>inb4 theyre gonna kill him
just wait 2 more years

I hope he gets to govern South America one day.

El Salvador will be bankrupted by Craig. Amazing . Great so there will be even more Latino “immigrants” coming to the US in next decade .

post yfw the leader of the neo-freeworld gets gaddafi'd

Attached: test.png (1079x1080, 1.94M)

Based El Turco

"freedom" is a sham

He's a tranny.

>flag
>based
No.

This guy will unironically change his country for the better unless he's assassinated

deluded yoomer with btc bags whos played too much metal gear solid. he's like me except i sold

If only he adopted some proper coin and not some shitcoin like BTC. Nobody will take Bukakekelele seriously with his heavy bitcone bags.

Attached: 1595067403519.jpg (742x799, 75.7K)

You WILL join a decentralized central american confederation. You WILL own and carry guns freely. You WILL own a farm. You WILL trade using crypto. You WILL be happy.

Dragged through the streets and sodomised with a stake in a year

Those countries have been run by legit horrible people for a long time. Nayib has a good heart he will do well.

>as the world falls into tyranny, we'll create a haven for freedom

lmao. if anyone in El Salvador finds out you're holding a fat wallet, they'll cut your fucking arm off for your seed phrase. the entire state is a criminal hellhole. dude is blowing fat smoke

Sure, I heard he loves animals and children

Source: Dude trust me.

I wonder if he can keep the spics under control

Dork with no military and no gdp thinks he’s gonna change the game

Sounds like you've been watching too much Netflix you dumb cunt. Tell me, have you ever set foot outside of your home state? County, even?
Small-minded fucking neckbeard.
I'm an American expat, lived in El Salvador for nearly a decade.. ask me fucking anything you basement-dwelling niggers

he's getting too cocky

He should get his country's gangs/mafias under control first before making statements like this. I don't want to come to a country and get my arms chopped off because they assume I have crypto.

It's just the US dude, you know how we are.

which are really the shitholes of central america?

Would the locals approve of a 30yo khv. And do I have to eat seafood?

fucking based

Attached: 4ad2mu.jpg (320x287, 14.97K)