IT'S OVER

know point playing this game of chicken anymore

Just cash out whatever you have left and better luck in the next cycle (2024-2025)

Attached: Screenshot_20220220-103355~2.png (1080x1088, 152.54K)

oh no larping faggot twitter crypto influencers are selling how will i cope

>people with 9 & 10 figs dumping
>HODL MY DIAMOND HANDS REDDITORS HODL!!!!

>publicly registered venture capitalists making on-chain and documented sells are "larps"
you're larping as being retarded, I figured out your trick

Oldfags larping as permabulls in hopes that retarded newfags baghold, it's pretty based honestly. I've been posting as a delusional permabull for over a month now.

NOOOO I MUST HODL WITH DIAMOND HANDS. FUCK VCS, WE APES WE HODL

Attached: 1632765907987.jpg (1536x1438, 398.37K)

just le hodl!!
(omg what a beta cuck simp incel)

Attached: 1499651851786.jpg (480x270, 18.12K)

Protip: Sell every time you notice 3AC ist starting to aggressively bullpost on Twitter.

Way to waste your time/life while influencing absolutely nothing you retarded, delusional fucking nobody kek

You're probably one of the faggots that fell for it LMFAO, you wouldn't react in such an assblasted way if you didn't care.

Zhang was calling "the bottom is in" yesterday. I am sure this chink was the one who dumped it below 39k today.

>he fell for it

Attached: 1505081943079.jpg (736x823, 40.74K)

Because he probably has several warehouses of mining equipment.

user, I don't think Zhu Su, 3AC Head, needs to mine like a dirty chink.

Post. Short.

Cash out to what? Fiat? With the current inflation rate you end up owning -10% anyway.

I will keep pouring money into my sub 500k little gem.

See you in 12 months when I hit 8 figs.

tbf i'm not worried at all by whales dumping. What's getting me really nervous rn is the non-existent buying pressure. Look at the volumes, it's beyond pathetically scrawny. No one is wanting btc at $39K, this is a reality now.

>the top of where smart money exit
>smart money exits @-50% from ATH
stop following faggots on twitter

Exactly, I've had peace of mind ever since I started using H0dlnaut.

Attached: 1644658488473s.jpg (225x225, 8.46K)

Thank you for sharing this fud with me. All of the negative sentiment in this thread has convinced me price is going to keep going down. I am very demoralized and am going to market sell everything.

so much cope in one post

Attached: 1615408095621.jpg (890x854, 240.95K)

These fags are going to dump hard during Ukraine invasion. Crypto is such a piece of shit, it was always about enriching insiders with fiat.

Pumping tomorrow. Be warned

Better than -75% as Bitcoin heads to $10k

I'm gonna sell so I have enough money for basketball shoes and ramen. If it pumps after the fact, my blood is on your hand bobos, you will go to prison for that.

There should be policies put in place to prevent reddit bashing. Focus on yourselves that's my recommendation to you twerps.

People keep thinking they’re going to be hyper rational and “call” the bottom with their little twitter faggot clique. The “bottom” is when these 95 IQ Twitter Zoomers are killing themselves after holding through a 99.7% drawdown, the bottom is not 40k Bitcoin lmao. There’s hundreds of tokens that do literally nothing, not a single fucking useful thing for any human being on earth, with hundreds of millions of dollars in marketcap. Does that sound like the bottom to you? Oh, niggermonkey coin went down 80%, now it can resume going up again? Lmao.

This is a 12 year super cycle and the culmination of it was monkey pictures and doggy coin on Saturday night live. This isn’t over until “people” like “misterch0c” have killed themselves and the parents are on national news calling for a crypto ban. This isn’t over until every last normalfag has left and every worthless scam is rightfully at zero. The easy money is gone you fucking faggots.

Attached: D9ED9798-2C68-4E3E-BD00-41BF5441549A.jpg (1140x1957, 219.9K)