Biz approved movies

Biz approved movies

> Wolf of Cuckstreet
> The big short
> Margin Call

Attached: 21061365_20131127123712997.jpg (1200x1600, 659.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4AC6RSau7r8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

for you - brokeback mountain

Wolfshit is such a wanker movie
Big Short is better, even if not very flashy

All 8 Harry Potter movies

Attached: 91E2C363-3134-4A4E-8BCC-43D6A2F65A73.jpg (3024x4032, 1.31M)

Boiler Room

the big short is literally "the greedy fucks that shorted the economy into a recession were actually endearing and wholesome and it was actually fox news who were the ebil guys for blaming blacks for taking out loans they OBVIOUSLY could not pay back" the movie

Rogue Trader

Attached: Nick.png (452x408, 462.43K)

>the greedy fucks that shorted the economy into a recession
Dilate

i lost a fair amount of money in 08/09 and i haven't seen any of these movies. like most anons i am contrarian by nature but seeing the after the fact rationalization and propaganda makes me think that there was some deeper liquidity crisis that wasnt just because of US real estate

based degen trader

it takes a special kind of cuck to simp for scumbags like michael burry who would short their own country

Attached: bln.jpg (1000x1199, 201.9K)

you wish you were half as clever as them, instead you're just another broke temporarily embarrassed narcissist

relax dude

sorry didn't mean to hurt your feelings, i only have so many meme images and have to actually use words to communicate

>Moooom, the other traders are betting against me again. Help!

did bobo hurt you?

Money as Debt

youtube.com/watch?v=4AC6RSau7r8

kek, based. So many troglodyte zoomie teens use wojaks and greentext to "communicate", part of the reason this board is absolute trash now.
You're also 100% correct about Burry and people like him. Fucking mollusks.
Also, WoWS was trash. Embarrassing, cartoonish corny film glorifying some shekel-grabbing piece of dogshit.

That's literally how the economy works, even trading and bitcoin. The money isn't gone it's just in someone elses pockets. The smarter one wins. Why are you so mad about this while participating in it?

that one wall street movie with shoah labuff

opportunism isn't virtuous by merit of the fact that "someone else will fuck everyone in the ass eventually, might as well be me"

Well many people got really rich on that crash. Many people lost a lot of money. It's the same every day, why would you feel bad about getting the money yourself? If someone sells you a bitcoin tomorrow for 5k and you can instantlly sell it for 40k. Well that person lost 35k and you gained 35k are you going to say, no sorry friend i don't want your bitcoin at 5k?

Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps

not the banks or the ratings agencies that conspired to make it happen. the guy that warned everyone and opened a modest short is anti-american
kek