I've lost all respect for this traitor

I've lost all respect for this traitor.

Attached: download (2).jpg (295x171, 7.86K)

ironic

Attached: 1601029092090.png (731x731, 449.2K)

Attached: chud.png (700x702, 313.21K)

Faggot... Now I got that out if the way, why? I hit ya with the ol' shoot and ask questions later gimmick.

>the russian operative swerve
kinda saw it coming

Nobody wants your respect.

The real swerve was leftists being psyop'd into CIA propaganda

yes that sounds like something I can agree with so I do

No one cares you fucking homo

based Kane
FUCK NATO
if you support NATO you support trans rights and jews

I stand with Kane.
I stand with Trump.
I stand with Putin.
Simple as.

how are americans this collectively retarded enough to misinterpret a tweet

Watching redditors lose their mind because they have the reading comprehension of a plastic dilator never gets old. Just a bunch of obese faggots who think war is a cool TV show. I honestly hope we get nuked, redditors need to be vaporized. If I can't murder them with my own two hands, nuclear fire is the next best thing.

western intelligence have twitter trannies, leftists and libtards working in lockstep with chest-pumping ukranian neo-nazis. it's fucking fascinating how mk ultra tactics work so flawlessly.

Well they're collectively retarded enough to believe Dementia Joe Xiden got more legitimate votes than Trump so this isn't that big of a leap.

Kane went to aew?

What did KANE do now?

Unironically based. Fuck Kane and fuck all the dumb butter tooth inbred rednecks who support him despite only having a fifth grade educations and not knowing anything about politics. fake ass tough guy high off his own bottled jank.

FUCK pro-degeneracy

Attached: Putin Rails Against ‘Monstrous’ West in Valdai Speech - The Moscow Times.png (809x1234, 661.37K)

based

They're in a constant race for good boy points. They're trained from youth to pursue that, and once the training is complete, you can adjust how good boy points are awarded and they'll fall in line every time. This is how you get people to pretend men are women, its how you get people who think statistics and math are racist, and its how you get people who think fighting a war with a nuclear power is a good idea because they saw it in a video game. Just dumb motherfuckers chasing upvotes. Kind of like the dumb motherfuckers here who chase (you)s.

So you respected him when he was pretending to be a lolbertarian? Guy has always been a retard.