Herstory

Herstory

Attached: wwe-wrestlemania-37-sasha-banks-bianca-belair.jpg (1200x1200, 128.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=10962&page=10&year=&worker=&promotion=&wonRating=&type=&constellationType=Singles&minRating=&maxRating=&minVotes=&maxVotes=&sortby=colMeltzer&sorttype=DESC
cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=12939&page=10&year=&worker=&promotion=&wonRating=&type=&constellationType=Singles&minRating=&maxRating=&minVotes=&maxVotes=&sortby=colMeltzer&sorttype=DESC
cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=2785&page=10&year=&worker=&promotion=&wonRating=&type=&constellationType=Singles&minRating=&maxRating=&minVotes=&maxVotes=&sortby=colMeltzer&sorttype=DESC
cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=9555&page=10&year=&worker=&promotion=&wonRating=&type=&constellationType=Singles&minRating=&maxRating=&minVotes=&maxVotes=&sortby=colMeltzer&sorttype=DESC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I feel so privileged to have witnessed this greatness. These kweens truly changed the world.

Despite the outcome of the match, it was solid. Sasha Banks is the GOAT women’s wrestler and can bring the best out of anyone. I’m still proud she was in the main event of night one, WrestleMania 37 with Bianca Belair.

It was unwatchable dogshit
Everyone left early

even though you are a schizo, I'll agree that Bianca didn't need to win this match. it was kinda pointless, but eh, feel good moment I guess.

The fans that left early were the ones who sat through a weather delay in drenched clothes from all the rain. Do you not remember the time WrestleMania ended last year, eastern time? You can shut up now. You all act like you know everything, but honestly, you’re all clueless when it comes to true information.

Worked

We got ourselves a nigger lover here boys

I love Sasha Banks and am white. So fucking what? There’s no law in the United States that prohibits this. Don’t like it??? Do something about internet tough guy. Watch the racism.

She really can't if you look at the number of women she had 4-star matches within singles: 6 women (Out of 12 singles). Charlotte: 8 women (Out of 11 singles), Asuka: 7 women (Out of 8 singles), Io Shirai: 6 women (Out of 7 singles). What does that tell you?

cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=10962&page=10&year=&worker=&promotion=&wonRating=&type=&constellationType=Singles&minRating=&maxRating=&minVotes=&maxVotes=&sortby=colMeltzer&sorttype=DESC

cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=12939&page=10&year=&worker=&promotion=&wonRating=&type=&constellationType=Singles&minRating=&maxRating=&minVotes=&maxVotes=&sortby=colMeltzer&sorttype=DESC

cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=2785&page=10&year=&worker=&promotion=&wonRating=&type=&constellationType=Singles&minRating=&maxRating=&minVotes=&maxVotes=&sortby=colMeltzer&sorttype=DESC

cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=9555&page=10&year=&worker=&promotion=&wonRating=&type=&constellationType=Singles&minRating=&maxRating=&minVotes=&maxVotes=&sortby=colMeltzer&sorttype=DESC

A faggot that thinks Meltzer star ratings mean anything. You want to throw Io Shirai into the mix???? How many four star matches has that ugly bug had since coming to WWE???? That’s right, shut the fuck up.

Horsestory*

Meltzer is known to shit on WWE matches. Go suck his shriveled up sac some more. Maybe he will give you six stars for it.

Dude look at the CONTEXT of those ratings. I'm talking singles matches. Sasha has less variability than those women meaning, Charlotte and Asuka have more of a case of bringing th best out of more women than Sasha. It's a legitimate argument

All but 1 of those matches are in WWE

Asuka has accomplished what exactly????? Outside of NXT, she’s a joke. And let’s be honest, the undefeated streak was cringe in developmental. Joshis don’t draw and they never will. Charles is one of the most known for botching. I can’t believe a faggot is even defending that plastic thing on here. Allow me to attach a little something and you read it and weep.

Attached: DA2F180E-72AF-41C7-A782-7576016998C2.jpg (1080x1131, 267.27K)

Now let’s not forget also about all the success my favorite women’s wrestler, Sasha Banks, has outside of wrestling. No one else mentioned holds any of that. Any other actresses???? I didn’t think so. Io and Asuka can’t even speak English fluently.

How about you actually address what I actually wrote and stop bringing Kayfabe into it like it means anything. What does it tell you when Sasha has only had 4 star or above matches with 6 different women in 12 singles matches rated 4 and above compared to Charlotte and Asuka, and Io who have had less matches but more women

Sashaschizo is getting angrier lately. He must be really upset that he's the only fan that hasn't fucked Sasha. Soon he's going to have a complete breakdown like that Bjork stalker weirdo.

Meltzer’s star ratings don’t mean anything. Maybe you should learn how to read and comprehend what I’ve already typed. Someone’s accolades mean far more than meme stars. You’re a faggot smark and you don’t know jack shit about wrestling. It’s the case for all waifufag virgin cucks. So don’t feel bad.

I’m angry???? Whenever I’m on here, I’m laughing about ninety-percent of the time. No one here has ever done anything with Sasha Banks. The typical sign of defeat, resorting to trolling which you are doing. Keep being jealous of Sasha’s husband, Mikaze. Women’s wrestlers DO NOT date nor fuck fans.

Sasha hasn't main evented Wrestlemania. Becky Lynch is STILL the only woman to win in the main event of Wrestlemania, and Ronda Rousey and Charlotte participated too.
Playing second fiddle to THE BIG DOG is not main eventing.

Trust me, if I were to use cagematch ratings rather than WON star ratings, Sasha's case would be even worse, also a lot for me to do. The topic at hand is "bringing the best out of everyone" and that's the metric I'm using, and on average Charlotte, Asuka, and Io Shirai have a better case, especially the latter considering they've spent less time in the company with less matches

That's she only had big ppv/tv matches with 6 women. She's had ***3/4 matches with Rousey and even fucking Carmella.

Sasha did main event night one of WM 37, whether any of you like it or not. It’s not my fault WWE made the granddaddy of them all two nights. You can take that up with corporate, even though if any of you contacted them, I’m sure they would ignore you. Nobodies tend to get that treatment, and that’s the category you virgins all fall into.

>Meltzer’s star ratings don’t mean anything
Keep telling yourself that. Everybody who matters in the wrestling business cares about Dave's opinion.
>"To get hooked on it again just for one match and to me, it would have been so anti-climactic,” Austin admitted. “Go out there and do it, and then whatever the finish was. And then the people go home, but what does it all mean in the big picture? Stone Cold had a comeback, and the match was a three-and-a-half Meltzer five-star rating? ‘It ain’t great enough,’ and even if I crushed it, what would it mean? I just had to say, man, stay away, and I’ve stayed away."

Io Shirai hasn’t done anything in WWE. Stop using her as an example. Sasha didn’t wrestle in Bug Land like both Asuka and Io did where they were given higher ratings. Let’s not forget who went to NXT Great American Bash to face Io and increased viewership numbers. That was my favorite, The Legit Boss. Charles had some of her best matches against who???? Remind me. That’s right, my girl again.

If I include any match over 3.5, which is what Meltzer considers the "recommended" rating, her case goes even down, especially with someone like Io Shirai who hasn't been around the horsewomen for a long time.

Also including Rousey as an achievement when one of the women I listed, Charlotte, had a 4.25 star match with her, and who also had TWO 3.75 rated matches with NIA FUCKING JAX

Meltzer's ratings have been irrelevant ever since he broke his 5 star scale and started grading women's matches on a heavy curve.

Meltzer didn't rate Asuka and only rated one Io match in "Bug Land". Stop making excuses, ALL BUT ONE match is from WWE. The onyl exception is Mayu vs Io in Stardom rated 4.5

You've yet to actually address what I said and resorted to using illogical fallacies to deflect my points

I'm waiting

When has Meltzer ever graded women's matches on a curve? He thinks US women's wrestling is the drizzling shits for the most part and is constantly provoking Twitter tranny ire by saying how bad it is. The only current women's wrestling he gushes about is Stardom.

Dave Meltzer means nothing. Do what I told you to do in several posts up. Maybe he will give you six stars. The trolling needs to end. You all think you get under my skin and you don’t. You’re laughingstock and that’s that. Without your keyboards, you would all get smashed in the real world. I’ve been told this by several people. Wrestling attracts some of the biggest idiots, and /aspw/ has been proof of that. You all are obsessed with Sasha Banks and hate me all because I don’t sugarcoat or play into your mentally ill fantasies. You all have no chance in hell with any women’s wrestlers. If you can’t handle this, the exit is down the hall to the right. I’m never leaving here. I know more about professional wrestling and sports entertainment than all of you COMBINED.

I hear the one on the left has sex with fans. Is this true?

Attached: 1618261431577.png (527x527, 69.21K)