Earning $100k/yr is basically earning $50k/yr after tax

>Earning $100k/yr is basically earning $50k/yr after tax
Holy shit how is this allowed

Attached: dee-1.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

50k per year is enough to make it.

>Holy shit how is this allowed
Retards that think government is a good thing.

its allowed because you allow it. if you don't want it feel free to take up arms against your tyrannical government, it's within your rights

To make what?

Attached: mkmdx9o0nm381.jpg (1242x903, 84.44K)

>$100K/yr, after tax $50K/yr
>$45K/yr, after tax $35K/yr
$15K difference but triple the effort, kike cocksucking, debt drowning degrees

I’m on autismbux and get $500/week clear.

I just found out people on minimum wage get $750 a week and end up clearing $600 or something. A min wage worker on 40 hours a week (not including travel time) barely makes more than an autismbux recipient doing nothing besides being too autistic to be employed

~26% of employed America has a job downstream of federal sponsorship. The majority of these are unnecessary, which means a quarter of America has formed a mafia that charges rent on workers to give sinecures to adherents in exchange for loyalty.
If you purged this element, it would double your wages, pessimistically. Probably triple or quadruple, once you factor in the bloat it adds to legit businesses, AND that this bureaucrat clan captures labour strike sentiment and neutralizes it to insulate the owners. Without them, you could petition power for more for yourself, and you'd have way better chances of winning.
Triple to quadruple your wage in real terms, to the American class, could start another golden age. THAT is the true violence of the progressive.

How do I get autismbux?

> Rent
> Transport required for work
> Food
> Basic living bills
> $30k remaining
How does one "make it" with this?
I plan on opening a business in the next 3 years but that might not even be possible when I'd need customers and depending on the economy lol.

Holy fuck that hits

Attached: er4t5y6-61de809e9e955-1641971870.jpg (900x900, 115.19K)

it.

You can deduct taxes for business startup expenses.

in 2 years it won't be since 50k will be worth about 30k then

How? I make 3x that and I haven't made anything.

Attached: 019872630791.jpg (800x600, 28.69K)

kys for justifying it. It's also not enough unless you live with your parents

>Buying bottled water
This dude is ngmi

its even worse, wasn't there some research that said only 40% of jobs actually produce anything of value? We have over half the population working for no fucking reason at all just consooming resources when they would do the world a favor by staying the fuck home

Jewish claws typed this post

>drinking tap water
say goodbye to your pineal gland

>estrogen laced bottled water is better