You guys are awfully calm

You guys are awfully calm

Attached: B12F577C-207C-4CDD-875A-3329A007E98A.png (489x467, 130.02K)

No point in getting upset. Its too low to sell now. Fuck it.

lol biz is dead welcome to the bear market

It needs to drop below support

The lower it goes, the closer we are to the bottom.

we are all shorting nigga

Attached: 1644546011128.jpg (890x905, 219.83K)

40k is not too low to sell, not by a long shot.

Cope, it's literally the first sell off. 250k EOY, this is the bottom.

20k support is unbreakable, you will never be a woman.

It's the middle of the night on a saturday. Price action right now is pretty much meaningless. If it drops like crazy all the way through monday (markets are closed) it will shoot up on tuesday.

Posts like this confirm to me were crashing to $8-10k

I don't own any coins lmao I'm fine

You newfags don't understand how strong 20k support is, it would only break from multiple black swan events like a worldwide economic collapse and WW3.

I took a risk, lost a fat chunk of my savings, but I did it while I was single and living at home with my parents in my twenties. Does it fucking sting? Yeah, I want that money back, but I'll live. I've got a job that I like and new GF. I'll make it back in a year or two.

>btc is just going to shed an additional 80% of its market cap BECAUSE I SAID SO
Youre gay and will get eternally priced out waiting for your unrealistic target. All i have to do is hold.

Funny you should say that, that’s exactly what’s happening now

I think that's the joke user

Oh wow 39.5k the price it was at 2 weeks ago and several months ago and weeks before that. What will I ever do.

You will not redeem my bastard.

WW3 isn't happening, wars only happen when a country tries to leave the jewish banking cartel.

Liquidated

Attached: hsLbK9plAa3W2_3DK0eBoKBUEoQE46ia7s8AVdu9eB8.png (349x491, 124.36K)

based

Putin will not do anything and the Fed will print as much as it takes to keep the economy going. Stop spreading panic.

i sold half my crypto last week at the top of the most recent dead cat bounce. i'm still down bad but now insured from total financial annihilation.

Attached: chadtoad.png (879x880, 721.13K)

That’s exactly what is happening right now with crypto adoption, funny you should say that

I don't give a fuck about short term price fluctuations. Time is my ally.

I own an autistic amount of bsv that’s why

Number will go back up eventually.

You don't know that.

It's inevitable

statistically its more likely though

>it will definitely go down
>no you don’t know if it might go up

Attached: ED03B006-E37B-4D3C-BBD7-9C450821CD73.jpg (419x505, 35.12K)

Monero is the only crypto that actually threatens the system, they are fine with BTC as it's very easy to cut off fiat ramps of bad goyim.

Nothing is certain. Tomorrow you could die.