Best way to ask a girl out?

This girl used to look back at me a lot and try to approach me but I was too much of a sperg to even talk to her. I liked her too at the time. I ended up getting her number from a class group we shared and sending her a message after the semester ended because I wasn't gonna see her again due to covid (this was 2 years ago) and it went something like this

>Hey its
>>Who?
>Said something really cringy to describe myself
>>Oh okay thats cool

I didn't know how to continue the convo and it ended there. It's been 2 years and lately I've been dreaming about her out of the blue so I wanna hit her up again and ask her out for once. What's the best way to go about doing this given the previous circumstance?

Attached: 1623132785125.jpg (500x521, 66.42K)

I wouldn't know.

I tried one time and they said no.

So I never asked anyone again.

I asked a girl out and she wants to bring friends so I'm like no fk yourself

if she brings her gfs that's good for you

Attached: wannafuck.jpg (798x695, 53.79K)

hey (insert girl's name here)
do you want to (insert activity that happens in public with no time restraints here) with me at (insert convenient time here)?

it will go nowhere, you should have talked to her in real life you dumbass. learn this lesson and next time there is a girl who likes you tlak to her and ask her for a date IRL, not over text. over text just makes you a pussy. asking directly in real life will get her interested, most guys arent direct nowadays.

I did this and took her to prom my junior year I did it again my senior year and took a different girl to prom lol. Fuck if I remember what I said something like, I like you do you wanna talk?

"hey id love to reconnect sometime and catch up, are you free for coffee later?"

I was thinking something along the lines of

>"Hey, it's user from uni, we were classmates a while back. How have you been? Would you like to go out for a coffee and catch up?"

Is that decent enough?

I know I fucked up in the past but I just wanna ask her out anyways and not continue carrying this burden of what ifs.

I had one girl I remember come up to me at a party and said hey u were in my class and helped me on a really hard exam. I knew i had it in that bag at that point.

Hi user I will help you

You still here

Yeah whats up user

Get her LINK.

>Hey remember me from 2 years ago? I remember you looked at me a few times and I still think about it. Will you be my gf?

Every single girl that I talk to and actually has a conversation with me is taken.
Am I just unlucky, or are there no more single (non-fat) women left?

Attached: 320090743155201.jpg (662x640, 64.88K)

this is a relatively wholesome and interesting thread, but might I remind you all that this is the business and finance board, and unless you include "from a business perspective" or "financially speaking" in your post, you are somewhat breaking the rules.

It's been 2 years that's a long time. You need to build the courage to talk to her and be ready for any response. Something like

" who are you"

Or

"I don't remember "

Also

>Business & Finance

you didn't ask her out right away so she thinks you're a loser. generally speaking you have a couple days after getting a girls number to make it clear that you want to get in her pants, or you get friend-zoned.

in your case its even worse. you didnt express your intention and you didn't talk to her in 2 years. if you reach out now you're just going to come off as plain weird. you realize she's forgotten about you and probably rode like 10 dicks since that pathetic text exchange 2 years ago?

just move on and learn from it

Is "single" even a concept anymore?

>He thinks you can aporach women in current year.
You either are going to learn a very hard lession or you're a Chad. I hope your the latter but chances are you are not

Attached: img.aic-2021-blythe-masters.jpg (1440x810, 107.04K)

If she plays the stupid role. You have noting to lose. Respond the same way.

"Well I remember you and I can't stop thinking of you. When are you free we can do whatever you want "

Don't apologize or mention 2 years just leave her wondering who it could be or what will happen when she goes out with you. Take it she agrees to meet

Fucking kek

Attached: pepelaughingsmoking.png (713x611, 25.91K)

Yeah I've moved on in that time but as I said lately I can't stop dreaming about her for some reason . Was thinking might as well just shoot my shot anyways.

Yep I'm keeping this in mind. I'll try to keep the convo going, its definitely gonna hurt the ego if she says that but I'll be ready for it.

If my advice DOES NOT help you have no other recourse. Give up. Pay a prostitute and never make the same mistake again. Life is too short to have regrets

This.

Say something confident, but also something will get her motivated to come see you for example
>Hey, its been a long while since weve seen each other. Come out to get a coffee with me at (coffee spot) sometime or I will kill you in your sleep.

Good job user. Accept your fate. Life is a game. You need to know your place . Be thankful you can learn now rather than later. That makes you lucky. You can't buy experience. Women will come and go there will come a time when you will ask "why didn't anyone tell me "

This is it. We are telling you . Man the fuck up and tell her you want to meet up and show her a good time.

Fuck coffee you stupid faggot. Tell her if she likes sushi you know a great place. Find a place with alcoholic beverages + sushi. If she accepts a drink while eating you made it !!!

doesn't that just mean you're going to buy food for her and her friends.

All girls ?

dinner and drinks is a big commitment and much harder to get a yes on for a first date

coffee is easy and simple and quick, if its not going well she can bail quick so as a result she's more likely to agree to coffee even if she has some reservations about meeting OP