Unironically Learning to Code

well biz, is it a good side gig? I don't want to invest in kneepads.

Attached: patrickgeorgetweet.jpg (747x420, 41.44K)

yes, coders are literally kings of the crypto space, if you're not coding for some random defi project that overpays then what the hell are you doing with your life.

Is learning SQL a viable career option as well?

Don't do it. There are enough idiots who can't code and are in it just for the money already.

not just sql user, expand your technology stack. and you don't have to memorize shit

as opposed to not being in it just for the money?

If you learn to code you're literally investing in kneepads. Coders are at the bottom of the hierarchy.

How long do I have to make it in the smart contract development field before it becomes oversaturated with anons who are learning solidity right now because they got rekt in the bear market?

I'm in it both because I like coding and because it's easy money barely lifting my fingers (literally).

you still have a while, solidity devs are regarded as wizards even amongst coders atm, the documentation is that shit and the amount of testing and double checking you have to do to avoid having people lose their funds then get you killed is overwhelming.

is it even overpaying if there's 100 billion usdc of capital trying to launch products and 1000 solidity devs that aren't retarded

yeah launching a smart contract is super adversarial. you will get eaten alive by some autist from canada like the indexed finance hacker if you don't know what you're doing

what are the best languages?

Have any tips user?

fuck journos, they're the worst scum of society.

Yes, as opposed for actually being interested in making software.

>actually being interested in making software

go to Any Forums web development general and read the sticky, don't hesitate to ask.

Weren’t these journalists the same Twitterazzi faggots that said the very same thing to truck drivers and coal miners when automation was threatening those industries?

Attached: A92221A1-F755-4568-BB6C-98800F180248.png (521x454, 564.42K)

Yes.

I wonder how leftists are able to reconcile being "the party of the working class" while gleefully celebrating the suffering of the working class.

>he does it for the craft
truly the jannies of software.

Goy ID

I dunno man, it really is some strange set of mental gymnastics. When you see how many of these Twitter journalists who work in prestigious white collar jobs in major cities courtesy of a degree from a high end college financed by their parents who worked in Wall Street hedge funds or ran businesses, you can only really chalk it up to them adopting such a mindset for internet points.

Besides, truckers and coal miners are like, totally racist and bigoted bro.

>indexed finance hacker
that kid is ridiculously based for numerous reasons
to name one he used "nigger" as a variable name in the contract he ran for the arbitrage