Beats inflation

>beats inflation

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (780x651, 119.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/costcos-founder-once-threatened-the-ceo-over-raising-hot-dog-prices-and-the-internet-is-eating-it-up-11600712231#:~:text=Costco co-founder once said,$1.50 hot dog combo - MarketWatch
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thanks just bought 100 more

Isnt dollar general charging more than a dollar for shit now cause Bidenflation?

Costco owner is based as fuck, he unironically threatened to kill his associates if they raised the price of the hotdogs too lol. Look it up.

>eating penis shaped food.

Attached: dee.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

I dont think hes the owner anymore but he for sure has influence. Rotisserie chickens are a steal too.

>not enjoying hotdogs, sausages, bananas, carrots, zucchinis, bearclaws, corndogs, cannoli... there's more probably

Attached: 1642346298443_1.gif (656x368, 3.43M)

you need to factor in the $60 annual membership fee into the cost of the food items, its a fixed cost you must pay to gain access to the dog.

imagine being this fragile

You gotta eat penis to make penis.

Attached: bull-penis.jpg (550x176, 24.2K)

You don't need a membership. They don't check your Costco card at the food counter.

>dicks living rent free in your head
>can't even see food without thinking about dicks
user, you're a faggot

Based. marketwatch.com/story/costcos-founder-once-threatened-the-ceo-over-raising-hot-dog-prices-and-the-internet-is-eating-it-up-11600712231#:~:text=Costco co-founder once said,$1.50 hot dog combo - MarketWatch

not anymore, membership required now to shop at food court as well

not here in NY at least at the non-nigger warehouses.

GUYS I BOUGHT 40,000 COSTCO HOTDOG STOCKS AND NOW COSTCO DELIVERY IS ASKING WHEN THEY ARE GOING TO DELIVER

WTF GUYS?? I LIVE IN MY MOMS BASEMENT WHERE AM I PUTTING 40,000 HOTDOGS UNTIL I RESELL THEM WHEN THE BULLRUN RESTARTS??

They let you in with a gift card. Damage the back so it's unswipable at checkouts. Hang onto the card. rinse and repeat

Yes, its everywhere. If your store isn't enforcing it, good for you, but the current policy is you need to be a member.

the amount of coping homosexuals on this board.

Attached: 1554141227245.jpg (680x435, 49.31K)

Yeah they do. You have to buy at the self order kiosk now and swipe your card

A stablecoin backed by Costco hotdogs

They lure you in selling hot dogs for a loss then you get out of there with a 8K 90" TV and 3kg of vanilla Ice cream

>Captcha NGGHS

i have a costco literally 5 minutes away and have only eaten their hot dogs a few times in my life.

Attached: 123.png (672x836, 747.71K)

Based captcha. Describing everyone on this board

imagine getting the hot dog over the polish sausage, do you even want to make it?

they would still profit if they gave them away for free by driving traffic into the store

I like sams.club more

in one of the stores about 30 minutes from me the food court is in a separate building from the main warehouse where anyone can go in and buy using the kiosks or cash.

Dollar Tree is. I go to one in a lib city pretty often and you got the cashiers literally cussing out Biden to every customer kek

>christfag is so terrified of his repressed homosexuality he can't even enjoy a sausage
like pottery

goddam i might have to start getting takeout from costco my Gs