Why aren’t you guys more excited? The golden bull run is here! Web3, the metaverse, gamefi...

Why aren’t you guys more excited? The golden bull run is here! Web3, the metaverse, gamefi..all of it is about to blow up!

Attached: 1618746884192.jpg (600x656, 71.08K)

There is literally nothing to look forward to right now and you know it.

Say what the hell are you triying to shil... Dude, WEB3? WHAT THE FUCK CAN I DO WITH THE WEB3, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WHATTTTTT!!! I CAN'T EVEN AFFORD A FUCKING VR HEADSET BECAUSE THAT SHIT IS EXPENSIVE AFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Attached: 1668654452465.jpg (1024x963, 112.17K)

Attached: 1639726288619.png (625x626, 64.69K)

Lmao Web 3 has supposedly been coming for like 10 years now and it's still in its infancy compared to web 2. This shit will forever remain niche no matter how much exposure it gets since most normalfags just use what's practical for them (services offered by big tech companies who data mine them in return)

Fuck this thread and everyone who posts in it

I'm not excited. This user is based he's suffering one of the big lacks of the metaverse, the fucking costs of being there. I hope that in the future everything probably will change, but that's a reality and that's one of the biggest lacks that the metaverse haves, and nobody can prove me wrong because I'm right, motherfuckers.

Calm the fuck down you massive faggot, your bags won't recover no matter how much you screech at your monitor

Fuck you then 100.000.000.000.000.000.000.000 times

>web 3
doesn't exist
>metaverse
there's no real version of the shit yet
>gamefi
a whole big scam

It will never catch on and that's a known fact already

>Why aren’t you guys more excited? The golden bull run is here! Web3, the metaverse, gamefi..all of it is about to blow up!

Attached: 1645054619114.jpg (640x640, 50.03K)

THREAD IS MOTHERFUCKING OVER

kys, now better than ever

My bags? What the fuck are you talking of. I'm saying that those fucking devices are expensive and I can't afford anything, I want to try the metaverse but how? Right now, they're away of my budget, and for the moment... I think I just have to cope...

Web 3 might have a shot if stuff like unilab manages to attract enough normies to get into it and use smart contracts to automate some of their financial tasks, but it'll be a long process before they figure out how to fully exploit it to its maximum potential.

web 3 needs some stuff that noone is even paying attention:
IPv6
Standardization
Access to the most of the community
and the list goes on and on, people isn't gonna pay attention and i'm not gonna lose all my night in here

>unilab
what's this shit and why should I pay a little bit of attention to it

Sad how these things have just become the latest narrative to promote vaporwave nowadays.

But the IPv6 is already here, why does web3 need it?

If you ever find yourself in a situation where having your own smart contract might be beneficial then you could probably consider it as an option to consider if you can't wrap your head around coding the whole thing yourself from scratch. It's just a no code platform.

Attached: 1644951696891.jpg (225x225, 4.25K)