Why don’t you guys just be early adopters? It’s pretty easy to do...

Why don’t you guys just be early adopters? It’s pretty easy to do. Anime metaverse projects such as Hinata are something that will obviously take off.

Attached: 1639259230737.jpg (734x413, 78.88K)

>early adopters
early adopters usually lost their money quickly

>Anime metaverse projects such as Hinata are something that probably is going to scam you
fixed

no one is impressed
go back to being a faggot

Nobody:

Nobody for real:

Hinata devs:
I'm going to create my own nft anime project and it will be awesome and you will buy my bags. Mark my words

Being an early adopter means that you're also taking a huge risk, basically gambling your money and trusting 100% a project. It takes a LOT of research, getting to know the community, looking at each detail in-depth for it so you know for sure it's not just vaporwave. Most people don't like taking such huge risks with their money and it's understandable.

Those waifu cards are pretty based. I'm sorry but they don't look like a scam from anywhere. They even have partnerships. BASED PARTNERSHIPS.

No one cares about NFT projects that have to pay shills to promote them.

Reddit is asking its clown back.

This. Selling some nfts with anime girls isn't fucking impressive enough to make me throw money at the project when I can easily pirate any manga/anime/hentai I want on nyaa and have my daily hentai fixed pretty much guaranteed lol

>No one cares about NFT projects that have to pay shills to promote them.
said the user who usually spam the catalog with LINK threads.

>No one cares about NFT projects that have to pay shills to promote them.

Attached: 1643625161303.png (968x1024, 401.33K)

>It takes a LOT of research, getting to know the community
what if you're a whale, and the community is not formerly created yet?

is this the youtube comment section? fuck off and kill yourself faggot

>anime tits are so based bros i swear xd
it's all so tiresome

>Reddit is asking its clown back.
I don't think even they want that kind of piece of trash back.

Seems like it is kek
i don't want more ecchi anime made nft, please.

>Anime metaverse
Literally VRchat where you can already LARP as an anime girl. There's a reason why it's so full of mentally ill trannies who love to ERP there with other faggots like them.

Chad wouldn't care about that shit

kys

get out of biz, go back to Any Forums and take a shower

>nagatoro
Shit. Pic related is the thinking man's waifu.

Attached: 1643364080648.jpg (914x1249, 150.88K)

Absolutely. The market of coomers are big af. Just look the thousands of dollars that Belle Delphine made just by selling WATER, WATERRRRRR!!!!

I don't doubt it.

why do they always need to do this kind of cringe shit? are they really that fucking desperate for affection?

linkies can go rope, because they fucking deserve to suffer

The waifu genesis collection seems pretty based, ngl. But meh, I would like to see competition before buying

MY NIGGER

Fuck, that's what I call... True capitalism. How the hell so many coomers spent money in that class of shits...

Attached: 1481742473523.jpg (360x360, 21.98K)

are you a faggot? bc you seem like one only talking about trannies

At least their nfts do look like someone took their time and effort to produce them. I'll gladly right click them and save them in my collection for future faps

based